Home – New Forums New here? Share your story I Import designer Indian/Pakistani Clothes in Australia for small business/retailers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JasminesFashions
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi All

I am new member to Flying Solo.I got some very good suggestions in this platform and I appreciate the inputs you all take to share your experience.

So here I would like to take the opportunity to introduce myself.
    My name is Jasmine Yasser & I operate an import business of Indian/Pakistani Traditional and Designer Dresses & Sarees for females here in Australia.

I’m based in Melbourne but I want to supplying designer collections on small to medium scales to various retailers across Australia in this industry.

This is not only restrained to dresses but we also import fabrics.

Have some glimpse of My Designer Collections at; https://www.facebook.com/JasminesFashions.

For individual shopping also see my online shop in facebook and contact me or leave a inbox message in Facebook or email at yasser.jasmine@yahoo.com.

You can shop online, just like my Facebook page and inbox me the dress code or name and pay by credit card or bank transfer and get the dress deliver at your doorstep.

Any ideas or business contacts would be of great help.

To get visible is important to make that mark.And giving best quality is my guarantee as I myself had so many bad experiences as a consumer and so want to provide best for my buyers.

Regards
    Jasmine.

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Re: I Import designer Indian/Pakistani Clothes in Australia for small business/retail

Hi Jasmine,

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself, and welcome to the forums!

For any specific advice feel free to post a specific query in the most relevant section of the forum for best results.

Hope to see you around! :)

Dave

Reyan1
    • Total posts: 16
    Up

Re: I Import designer Indian/Pakistani Clothes in Australia for small business/retail

Hi Jasmin,

Do you do other products such as children’s clothing etc?

Vaibhao
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Hi Jasmine

I am a new member as well and very recently introduced myself:
    http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/new-member-introduce-yourself/27812-bjs-color-pattern-manufacturer-supplier-home-furnishing-textiles.html

I cant help with any of the marketing unfortunately, but can help you with supply best quality of ranges of Indian traditional and designer collections on small to medium scales.

I would appreciate if you visit our website: http://www.colornpattern.com/ and check the collections. You already have very good collection at your disposal, but if you wish we can have discussion.

(BJ’S COLOR & PATTERN provides a wide range of choices in Home furnishing Textiles, Embroidery bed-sets, Kitchen Linens, Curtains, Table Sets, Cushion Covers. Also we have different ranges in Embroidered wears like men’s wears, women’s wears can be differentiated in hand and Machine embroidery. We deals in embroidered bags like fabric bags & leather bags. We also provide various Designer Candles, Viz. Gel Candles, Floating candles, painted candles and Gifting Candles etc.)

We are also in initial phases and trying to get visible. We can make samples available to you as per your requirements to judge the quality.

Good luck with the new business.

Regards
    Vaibhao

JasminesFashions, post: 176967 wrote:
    Hi All

I am new member to Flying Solo.I got some very good suggestions in this platform and I appreciate the inputs you all take to share your experience.

So here I would like to take the opportunity to introduce myself.
    My name is Jasmine Yasser & I operate an import business of Indian/Pakistani Traditional and Designer Dresses & Sarees for females here in Australia.

I’m based in Melbourne but I want to supplying designer collections on small to medium scales to various retailers across Australia in this industry.

This is not only restrained to dresses but we also import fabrics.

Have some glimpse of My Designer Collections at; https://www.facebook.com/JasminesFashions.

For individual shopping also see my online shop in facebook and contact me or leave a inbox message in Facebook or email at yasser.jasmine@yahoo.com.

You can shop online, just like my Facebook page and inbox me the dress code or name and pay by credit card or bank transfer and get the dress deliver at your doorstep.

Any ideas or business contacts would be of great help.

To get visible is important to make that mark.And giving best quality is my guarantee as I myself had so many bad experiences as a consumer and so want to provide best for my buyers.

Regards
    Jasmine.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.