Home – New Forums New here? Share your story I love to tell stories…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TNT
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi All
    I am working fron home, supporting a couple of clients with the marketing and public relations. It is sometimes a challenge being solo, after 17 years in agency, corporate and governement I miss the buzz.
    All this talk of content marketing, well, I have been doing it for years. PR is working out the best way of engaging with your different audiences and figuring out what interests them – and telling that story. There is just a multitude of different channels now to reach people.
    I really hope this forum can help me find people to share ideas, and perhaps some helpful contacts. I am an avid social networker, so quite excited to hear from you all.
    Have a great day everyone.
    Felicity

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi Felicity and welcome

Yes being a solopreneur can be a challenge after an agency environment or corporate workspace.

I would suggest that you find some awesome networking opportunities as this will get you out of your own headspace and away from the computer screen.

Naturally enjoy your time on these forums too, it is a great place to be.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Felicity,

You’ll find lots of people here who are in the same boat as you – happily working from home, but wishing they had a bit more social contact.

Please feel free to join in any chats you feel you can contribute to… we’re delighted you’re here and looking forward to getting to know you.

Nice to meet you :)
    Jayne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.