Home – New Forums Logistics I need a sourcing company who can dropship from OS nationally !

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Brooke Curline
    • Total posts: 120
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone,
    Busy times for me ! My current sourcing company who dropships nationally for me from China has decided that they don’t have enough staff to continue. That is fine although I have large clients asking for products continually. Are any of my fellow Flying Soloists sourcing agents who have the ability to do this for me? I generally run a campaign on a major group buying site and once the deal ends, we ship directly from overseas – the products are varied and sometimes my buyers ask me to source a particular product or I will submit something that is doing well overseas. Would love to hear from anyone who would like more details or who would know of a company who is able to help me. I am also looking for local suppliers who can dropship for me nationally – so if you have a great product that appeals to the masses (don’t care what it is) and you would like to run a campaign, please let me know (I need minimum 500 of one product to submit though)
    Appreciate your feedback.
    Kind Regards
    Brooke

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Howdy Brooke,

How terrible, sorry to hear of your current circumstance.. Although i dont have much to offer re a fix, i just want to wish you all the best and i know there are lots of people here that may have some additional insight.

The joys of drop shipping :(

Cheers
    Jason ;)

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: hello@lucasarthur.net.au   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    Petemac
    • Total posts: 171
    Up

Hi Brooke, I’m unable to help you out with a drop shipping solution but if it helps for the short term, through my freight consultancy business, I can get you access to an online booking system that you can simply book and email the paperwork to your supplier for pickup and delivery to any address in Australia.

Cheers

Pete
    Inxpress

Brooke Curline
    Up
    SimplyReplica, post: 171639 wrote:
    Howdy Brooke,

How terrible, sorry to hear of your current circumstance.. Although i dont have much to offer re a fix, i just want to wish you all the best and i know there are lots of people here that may have some additional insight.

The joys of drop shipping :(

Cheers
    Jason ;)

Thanks Jason ! I have had a little issue with stock going missing also, so I’m sure they are sick of having to reship in some circumstances at nil charge. There is lots of business to be had – just have to find the right sourcing partner. Thanks again
    Cheers
    Brooke
    p.s I’m still going to go ahead with the Ebay thing :)

Brooke Curline
    Up
    Petemac, post: 171644 wrote:
    Hi Brooke, I’m unable to help you out with a drop shipping solution but if it helps for the short term, through my freight consultancy business, I can get you access to an online booking system that you can simply book and email the paperwork to your supplier for pickup and delivery to any address in Australia.

Cheers

Pete
    Inxpress

Thanks for your feedback Pete ! I really need a whole solution as my campaign might sell 150 or 1500 and they all need to be shipped to houses across the country. Hopefully I can find a company who can assist.
    Cheers
    Brooke

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Brooke,

Thanks again for such a quick reply. I just wanted to check that you got my return PM last night.

Kind Regards
    Kim

Brooke Curline
    Up
    Kimt, post: 171878 wrote:
    Hi Brooke,

Thanks again for such a quick reply. I just wanted to check that you got my return PM last night.

Kind Regards
    Kim

Hi Kim,
    Sorry for delay – busy today ! Yes I received your message last night. All good – no timeframe issues. I’m hoping we can get something rolling.
    Look forward to hearing from you in due course.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Kind Regards
    Brooke

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Thanks Brooke

I am hoping to have a Skype meeting on Monday morning, so should not take too long to get back to you i hope.

Kind Regards
    Kim

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.