Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events I need an envelope printer – Chuck me your quotes!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    dangaff
    • Total posts: 244
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

For all those printers out there, can you please quote me on say 500 or 1000 envelopes.

You must be able to print “reply paid” envelopes or hopefully have experience in it.

I can provide the Australia Post “reply paid” artwork that they’ve sent me in PDF, along with their guidelines.

Of course, I would probably say the best quote wins in this given case since I don’t require “high quality printing” so to speak. As long as you stick by the template and guidelines, then I’m happy.

Also does it make it any cheaper if I supply the envelopes?

I have the following template/reply paid artwork from Australia Post (for the following envelope sizes):
    (W x L in mm)
    162 x 229
    114 x 162
    110 x 220
    229 x 324

If you wish, you can quote me on 500 or 1000 for each, otherwise the below ones are probably the more important ones.

114 x 162
    229 x 324
    110 x 220

Cheers all
    Dan

Matt @NMM
    • Total posts: 45
    Up

HI Doug
    Just a quick reply- we have a high speed direct addressing machine which does what you are looking for- both colour & black and white. We are also a bulk mail partner with Australia post and send out 1000’s of letters daily- so we understand the parameters needed.
    Not sure where you are based (NMM is a Canberra operation) and would also be interested in what you do with the envelopes after printing- perhaps there is a mail out/ distribution requirement?

dangaff
    Up

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the reply.

I essentially just the envelopes printed with the reply paid information on them correctly.

I’ll be placing the envelopes in each order/parcel with their invoice, with a little survey or sign up type slip that they can fill out and send back to me (for free of course).

So what sort of cost am I looking at?

I’m based in Victoria.

Matt @NMM
    Up

Just looking at the sizes you mention,
    114 x 162- C6
    229 x 324- C4
    110 x 220- would this be a DL envelope? normal dimensions for DL are 99×210

We pretty much hold a lot of blank stock of envelopes ( as we are a mailhouse) so supply and printing would be easy.
    I will also make an assumption that you would prefer strip seal ( no licking required).

One last thing- is the overprinting colour or black & white.
    I will put some costs together for you based on 500/1000 colour & b/w
    delivery to Melbourne..

Matt @NMM
    Up
    Matt @NMM, post: 194339 wrote:
    114 x 162- C6
    229 x 324- C4
    110 x 220- have you considered a standard DL envelope? dimensions for DL are 99×210

We pretty much hold a lot of blank stock of envelopes ( as we are a mailhouse) so supply and printing would be easy.
    I will also make a couple assumption that you would prefer self seal ( no licking required) & printed in black & white
    I have attached a quick cost estimate based on 500/1000 , supply envelopes, print b/w artwork provided &
    delivery to Melbourne, GST inclusive.
    Hope this helps

dangaff
    Up
    110 x 220- would this be a DL envelope? normal dimensions for DL are 99×210

I will also make an assumption that you would prefer strip seal ( no licking required).

One last thing- is the overprinting colour or black & white.
    I will put some costs together for you based on 500/1000 colour & b/w
    delivery to Melbourne..

Hi Matt,

Sorry the stated measurements are running straight off Australia Post.
    I’ve ticked the following for Australia Post reply paid service (I can get more whenever I want).
    DL
    C6
    C4
    C5

I’ve also ticked the box “I’ll be printing a logo” so I assume on their templates they sent me they’ve allowed room for this.

114 x 162- C6
    229 x 324- C4
    110 x 220- have you considered a standard DL envelope? dimensions for DL are 99×210

I will also make a couple assumption that you would prefer self seal ( no licking required) & printed in black & white
    I have attached a quick cost estimate based on 500/1000 , supply envelopes, print b/w artwork provided &
    Hope this helps

Thanks for the quote. What sort of price difference would I be looking at if I wanted the logo in colour and the writing of course just in black/white.

Matt @NMM
    Up

Hi

The inclusion of a colour logo / black text- would be part of the colour pricing estimates i provided.

dangaff
    Up
    Matt @NMM, post: 195345 wrote:
    Hi

The inclusion of a colour logo / black text- would be part of the colour pricing estimates i provided.

These ones?

Hope this helps

Sorry it said in B/W, hence the confusion.

Send me through your email address and we’ll get the ball rolling.

Matt @NMM
    Up

Hi Again
    Just noticed that i did only give you the B/W pricing.
    Apologies.
    Here is a new full set for both b/w & colour.
    Email me anytime [email protected]

dangaff
    Up

Just sent you an email Matt :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.