Home – New Forums Find the help you need I need marketing help !!!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Alistair
    • Total posts: 11
    Up
    ::

Hi All, this is a call out for someone to help me out with marketing. I have often looked people up on this site or other solo type businesses and got no response so this is a targeted call to someone who can work with us to grow both our businesses.
    I have an online investment property business and the site and backend are great and I have a girl who does all my SEO, but now we need someone who can take us further forward with a long term plan.
    Anyone interested please email me or call me.
    http://www.wealthworks.com.au

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Up

Hi Alistair

I’m not the person to help you either – but, it seems you are a relatively new poster so thought I would draw your attention to the “Need a Resource” section of this forum, http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/need-resource-got-good-referral/.

If you haven’t already done so – if you put a copy of this ‘call out’ there, am certain you’ll hear from a heap of people willing and able to work with you :)

EmbalmSkincare
    Participant
    • Total posts: 459
    Up

Hi there,

Can I just say that I would personally re-think the design of your website?
    Bring some personallity into it, it looks a bit plain sale.

Further, the name Miracle Home Loans… doesn’t grab me at all. The opposite really. Besides, the link doesn’t work.

All the best,
    Mel

Cjay
    • Total posts: 183
    Up

I’ve always found that off- the plan spruiking is much more successful in a seminar environment.

Alistair
    • Total posts: 11
    Up

Please do not reply unless you are looking to help ok
    if your interested then by all means leave a comment
    if not please do not

The Copy Chick
    • Total posts: 963
    Up

Hi Alistair,

What sort of marketing help are you after? If you can specify exactly what you require, perhaps you’ll get a better response.

Are you wanting to increase your online or social media presence? Do you need flyer/brochure design & content. Are you looking for face-to-face marketing opportunities within the areas you are targeting and looking for ways to reach that market? Or perhaps you need to create some buzz for your company and have been thinking about a press release, or a series of enewsletters?

Or maybe all of the above?

If you’re wanting to explore all of these options, you may need to seek a larger marketing agency, rather than a soloist, as many of us tend to be experts in one or two of these areas – not necessarily the whole lot.

For instance, I could certainly help with writing content for flyers/brochures, websites, enewsletter or press releases… but I don’t have the necessary skills or resources to design or manufacture printed material.

I’m sure there are plenty of designers here who could help with your branding and design needs, but they may not be able to produce the same calibre of content.

And the SEO experts may be a gun at knowing how to identify the best keywords and tactics to boost your online presence, but might struggle with inspired design or killer copy.

A bit more direction from you would be a great start.

Cheers,
    Anna

BlackCoffeeComms
    • Total posts: 472
    Up

Anna is very smart :)

It would help if you would define the kind of help you need. I, too can help with written material, but am not a designer.

I could also help with such this as defining your target market and developing a strategy to help you market to them. But I am not a salesperson:)

Would love to know more

Cheers

Nicole

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Alistair,

As you had two threads running on the same topic and we don’t permit duplicate posts on the forum, I’ve merged them into this single one here in the ‘Need a Resource?’ section of the forums, which is the more appropriate place for it.

By the way, apologies that your thread received some spam on it – that’s been removed now. Other than that though, everyone who has commented will have done so with a genuine desire to support you.

Kind regards,
    Jayne

BlackCoffeeComms
    • Total posts: 472
    Up

Hi there

as mentioned on your other post, it would be really helpful to know what sort of marketing help you need – flyers and brochures? content marketing? social media? strategy? Design? Branding? sales?

It would be a rare soloist that would have all those talents.

Also, I would start by having a more professional font on the website :) But that’s just my two cents.

Cheers and look forward to your response

Nicole

PowerofWords
    • Total posts: 179
    Up

Hi,

You’re not doing as bad as others might suggest. Another copywriter here, one with marketing experience! I have written a book called The Business Growth Toolbox manual, and its about marketing tactics that free your time and automate some of the marketing. (Just so you know I am informed)

For the first step though, you need someone to walk through your website (look at the Analytics and visitor movements) and marketing/sales funnel as it stands.

It’s surprising that you have no sign-up box in order to get your ‘free ebook’.
    I would suggest to fix up that issue right away. Namely:

1. Ensure your eBook has a more Specific Engaging Title.

2. Bump up eBook optin and tie it to MailChimp or Aweber so you capture that person’s email address – not to hassle them but gradually inform them of how you work and what you’re currently doing.

3. Rewrite that all-important home page copy with a You-focus, putting benefits to them in bold (fix up the font as well to a more credible typeface).

Look at getting overall marketing strategy help (local provider) – perhaps they could suggest a more informative and educational approach. Study competitors like Positive Real Estate – you will pick up some ideas yourself. See how they ‘frame’ the selling points. You’ve got to put yourself in your customer’s shoes and think of their needs.

I have just had a quick read of your eBook and its great stuff – real thinking material. Why not promote this eBook as a carrot to people on Facebook or on other blog pages or wherever you can think of. With a creative title of course.

Sorry got carried away…

The Copy Chick
    • Total posts: 963
    Up

So has anyone heard from Alistair?

Greg_M
    • Total posts: 1,691
    Up
    The Copy Chick, post: 130382 wrote:
    So has anyone heard from Alistair?

sounds like a good title for a new thread.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.