Home – New Forums Selling online I need suppliers! :(

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jess morrison
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hello hello

I am in the process of an opening an online store.
    looking for wholesalers who provide to sites such as Hello Molly, Showpo, Tiger Mist, Dolly Girl Fashion etc
    I cant seem to find any suppliers with similar clothing style anywhere :(

Please help

dbtimmy
    • Total posts: 8
    Up

Hi Jess,

Congrats on starting a new venture :)

I can’t really help you with suppliers, but can give you some advice – It’s been my experience that people are reluctant to share their sources with other people because it’s one way they make their money. Why would they want even more competition?

You can find a lot of suppliers at places like alibaba, but it will be up to you to differentiate yourself from all the other people selling those products.

Good luck!

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi And Welcome to the Forums Jess. It is great to have you!

Have you tried Googling terms like Fashion Wholesalers?

Good luck in your new venture.

shannon92
    • Total posts: 17
    Up

Hey there,

I’m sadly closing my store down and selling my stock at a discounted price. You can check it out at http://www.inkaboutique.com.au/collections/clearance

The clothing is aimed at 15-35 females
    If you have any questions just ask:)

Thanks
    Shannon

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up

Hi Shannon,
    There’s a recent thread over here http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/index.php?threads/manufacturers-suppliers-bridal-evening.39699/#post-237450 on a similar topic with some links and discussion that you might find helpful to this discussion.
    Cheers
    Peter

OrangeCoke
    • Total posts: 8
    Up

Hi Jess, I’m not sure how many styles and quantity of each style you need. If you can’t find what you like, I might be able to help and see if our factory can make it for you based on your requirements and quantity. Please send me a message if you are interested. Thank you

steve201
    Participant
    • Total posts: 280
    Up
    shannon92, post: 237032, member: 55774 wrote:
    Hey there,

I’m sadly closing my store down and selling my stock at a discounted price. You can check it out at http://www.inkaboutique.com.au/collections/clearance

The clothing is aimed at 15-35 females
    If you have any questions just ask:)

Thanks
    Shannon

Hi Shannon,

I’m very sorry to hear you’re wanting to close your shop inka boutique.

I noticed on your website it is a shopify store connection with PayPal.

I’m a Melbourne based accountant and I have two shopify clients whom are both very successful up in Newcastle nsw.

I looked at your website and can see you have put a lot of effort into it.

My business partner in marketing, neil, has a whole new marketing and coaching system that does help shopify ecommerce shops to market better.

If you’re interested in a look at something like this we may be able to provide some help to get you up and running over time.

As accountant I have complimentary tools to Neils marketing that’s going to automate your bookkeeper and administrative workload for as little as $20 per month.

If I can spare a moment of your time we might be able to arrange a suitable series of services.

Let me know. I had one guy do $25k in his first quarter of shopify operations two years ago, and is now wanting a second shopify shop.

Steven Thomas CPA

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.