Home Forums Find the help you need I need to get my items from USA

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Paulc1897
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1

Greetings to all members, so this is the business community and that’s the reason I’m mentioning my problem.
    Actually I want to shop from USA eCommerce store and they don’t ship products outside the USA. According to my search on Google that we can use package forwarding services. I heard that they can ship with lowest shipping rates. Is that right? please give your suggestions.

Dash Freight
    Participant
    • Total posts: 91

Hi PaulC

Yes you can use a package forwarding service – that is useful when you are buying from different suppliers

But most people simply import direct from the supplier
    For small, low value products (under 20 kg total weight) the postal service is your most economical.

Anything larger, or of high value ( so you want it quickly with less risk of loss) you engage someone like me, to import it. I can import anything from 100 g , but if value and speed are not important, and its under 20 kg, post it

If its less than 150 kg its probably best by air.

Once its over 150 kg then sea freight becomes economical

That’s a very brief overview

If you are importing every week, then I can set you up with your own account and teach you how to do it yourself.

I hope that helps

Rob Dash E: rob@dashfreight.com.au M: 61 423 136 053 Quotes: https://tinyurl.com/yae7tbj6 S: live:rd2221
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.