Home – New Forums New here? Share your story I think I can…. I think I can… new & nervous!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    KeepitSimple
    • Total posts: 8
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

Stay at home mother of 2 small girls, taking a chance on an idea… I was previously a PA to a CEO & CFO of an ASX company so hoping somewhere in all that corporate madness I picked up some useful tips!!!

I am about to attempt? try? to sell handmade granola/ muesli at the local farmers market. I also have a small amount of people (friends/ family) who are purchasing some baked cakes from me as well as putting myself up for home cleaning. At the moment though my time still leans towards my kids ….

Whilst my little ones are dependant on my time for the next 12 months I am focusing on building up a network of people with children so this can lead into the greater plan of small event & childrens party planning.

I am in the final stages of my approval for home occupation and should then be able to start dipping my toes into the water…

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi KeepitSimple,

Welcome to Flying Solo, and thanks for joining in the fun :)

Sounds like you are going to be VERY busy! I will look forward to hearing how the adventure unfolds.

Nice to meet you,
    Jayne

PhalanxFS
    • Total posts: 36
    Up
    KeepitSimple, post: 164974 wrote:
    Hi All,

Stay at home mother of 2 small girls, taking a chance on an idea… I was previously a PA to a CEO & CFO of an ASX company so hoping somewhere in all that corporate madness I picked up some useful tips!!!

I am about to attempt? try? to sell handmade granola/ muesli at the local farmers market. I also have a small amount of people (friends/ family) who are purchasing some baked cakes from me as well as putting myself up for home cleaning. At the moment though my time still leans towards my kids ….

Whilst my little ones are dependant on my time for the next 12 months I am focusing on building up a network of people with children so this can lead into the greater plan of small event & childrens party planning.

I am in the final stages of my approval for home occupation and should then be able to start dipping my toes into the water…

Congrats,

I think the biggest hurdle is actually taking the plunge itself. From my experience if you are extremely passionate about what you are doing it will end up working out for you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.