Home – New Forums Starting your journey I think i’m going to sell it

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    paintingitred
    • Total posts: 14
    Up
    ::

I know I’ve posted before but i’ve made the decision to sell BuyFromMe.com.au to someone who has the business acumen and finances to build it up.

The model of the site has somewhat been changed to offer 72,000 business listings which are all free.

When all these listing spots have been filled businesses will then have the opportunity to buy out their spot permanently for $275 inc GST otherwise their spot becomes available for purchase to any other business.

Please email me at [email protected] if interested or have any other proposals.

Steve.

DanielM
    • Total posts: 241
    Up

Sorry to hear Steve, good luck with your next venture.

Ashman
    • Total posts: 78
    Up
    paintingitred, post: 117182 wrote:
    I know I’ve posted before but i’ve made the decision to sell BuyFromMe.com.au to someone who has the business acumen and finances to build it up.

The model of the site has somewhat been changed to offer 72,000 business listings which are all free.

When all these listing spots have been filled businesses will then have the opportunity to buy out their spot permanently for $275 inc GST otherwise their spot becomes available for purchase to any other business.

Please email me at [email protected] if interested or have any other proposals.

Steve.

Hi Steve, I like your site. If you need help to sell it PM me and I will use my industry contacts. Whats your asking price?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.