Home – New Forums New here? Share your story I want to light up your world.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AdeleLockeLight
    • Total posts: 14
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

I’m a professional Lighting Designer (a what you ask?) who has recently launched 2 design practices. A lighting designer is the person you engage for your construction project to ensure that your lighting meets regulations, and is as effective as possible.

As an Independent Lighting Designer, I am able to bring my years of experience with luminaires and light to a wide variety of projects. A Lighting Designer’s role is to provide energy efficient, effective lighting solutions. Usually I will be able to provide a lighting solution which minimises the luminaires used, maximises the light provided and suits the available budget. I focus on bringing the best advice, most relevant lighting selections and efficient documentation to every project.

To read more about my past projects, views on lighting and design capabilities, please visit http://adelelockelight.wordpress.com/

I have also established a lighting design business, established to service only Residential projects – http://www.mintlighting.com.au This design practice provides a cut-down design service for smaller residential projects where lighting budgets are limited and yet BCA compliance and good lighting results are still desired. The Mint Lighting Design process provides the same level of expertise and advice, without the traditional expense in lighting design of highly rendered and photoshopped images.

I’d welcome the opportunity to discuss these services with anyone who would benefit from engaging a lighting designer on upcoming projects.

Thanks for reading about me, I look forward to meeting you.

Adele.

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Adele,

Welcome to FS. I like your website. The first image makes me want to call.

Steve

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Oooh sounds like a fun job! :)

Welcome

kathiemt
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up

Hi Adele, and welcome. Never even thought about someone advising in that area. What a great idea. Love the soft lighting of the home office on your site. Very nice. Look forward to getting to know you more.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.