Home – New Forums Marketing mastery I want to start a distance learning MBA in digital marketing, do you know Tech?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 172 total)
  • Author
    Alej00
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hello!

Wonderful that you want to expand your knowledge, the courses presented by the University are very good, with its extensive didactic content and certifications and more on this topic.

I recommend it to you, I hope you do super well with it.

Santiago02
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Tech is one of the best options if you want to study at a distance! I highly recommend it because it gives you a lot of flexibility in your schedule and it is a very good education.

Geral_
    Participant
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

TECH is a virtual university that offers courses, diplomas, master’s degrees, etc. I recommend it. I am currently studying nursing with them and I am satisfied.

JMARCELA
    Participant
    • Total posts: 12
    Up

Very grateful for the whole course, both for the clarity of the theoretical contents and for the great work behind the exercises.
    And the clarifications and attention of the tutor have been excellent.

Geral_
    Participant
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

I am currently studying with them, I am in my fourth semester, I am satisfied with what is offered by the university, so I recommend it, besides it has from courses to masters in marketing.

Natalia23
    Participant
    • Total posts: 11
    Up

I am currently studying a course with them in design and creation of 3d characters and I liked it a lot, I recommend it to study virtual, it allows me to enter the platform at any time and they are very updated on the topics, I have learned a lot doing this course.

JeanCocteau
    Participant
    • Total posts: 9
    Up

Hello. I studied at TECH last semester, and to be honest, I found it to be an excellent university. The course was quite comprehensive, and the topics covered were very useful to me. The classes are very engaging, and the professors have a lot of experience. Additionally, they are all virtual, which is a big help when it comes to scheduling. I highly recommend it.

Thalia
    Participant
    • Total posts: 8
    Up

I know the university, I studied there more than a year ago and I am really grateful to have discovered it. I was working and the company I was working for joined a project and they needed me to broaden my knowledge a bit. As I had little time left due to my work schedule, I took the risk of looking for an online university and I found TECH. It was one of the best investments I made. I highly recommend it.

JohnathanZ
    Participant
    Up

Of course I know Tech, I have studied there several courses and they always surprise me! they have a lot of level and quality, take a look and you will be surprised!

diego753
    Participant
    Up

Hello,
    I know Tech since I studied there virtually and I did very well with them, the education they gave me was of very good quality and they were attentive to all my concerns. If you enter you will not regret it.

malorfis35
    Participant
    Up

Yeah, it’s really good, i’ve studied 3 programs and is the best decision in my life.

Valmarin34
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Hello everyone, as a current student at the university, I really recommend these courses as a complementary education, they are very good, the content is spectacular.

torresthomas
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Excellent university, it is designed so that I can access my classes at my own pace and so I can work and study continuously with professors who are aware of our process on campus.

vgonzalez89
    Participant
    • Total posts: 8
    Up

Hello, I have taken several courses in technology and they have helped me a lot in my professional growth. And soon I’m going to start a master’s degree.

TIAGOHERGO
    Participant
    Up

Of course you do, Tech is a distance learning university and you can study anywhere at any time, at your own pace and with great support from the faculty.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 172 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.