Home – New Forums Money matters I was wondering if anyone can suggest a bank

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    charlenew
    Participant
    • Total posts: 16
    Up
    ::

hi

I have had several business accounts with the ANZ for over 25 years. I am fed up with the problems we have experienced with them and their attitude. I have wasted alot of time and money and now wish to move banks.

I have been considering Bankwest as they have no fees and reasonable service. But the sales person I spoke to this morning sounded as if she was half asleep. I had a long conversation with her to work out what the ‘token security’ was, turns out its a security device required to log into accounts. At first she really could or wouldn’t explained what it was, only that it randomly generate a password every few seconds and we would be chare for additional ‘token security’ if lost or more than one account holder. After a lot of quizzing I finally found out that is not software on a remote or local server, but a small device that has to be on your person. She claims it’s not hardware but it is. Anyway I still have hope that most employees are more adept and less patronising than she was

I was wondering if anyone can suggest a bank other than the above.

Trisht
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

Hi Charlene,

I have had experience with Bankwest, and yes, in fact, there is a small device you need to have on you. A code is generated for each transaction, which can make transactions onerous, depending upon your expectations.

I am a Financial Broker, and I may be able to assist you if you have any lending requirements.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if this is the case. As always, as a Finance Broker, I will need to obtain details of your current situation, so I can fully assess your situation,

Kind Regards

Trish

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.