Home – New Forums Tell me straight… I would love your feedback on my new video on my website

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Virtual Call Centre
    • Total posts: 74
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone,

Hope you’re all well and living life to the fullest ! I would love to get your feedback on the video I have just had made and put onto my website.
    Personally I’m in love with it, but I’m told it’s not all about me.. (well if I never ! ) lol
    Please be frank and yet be gentle, I’m very fragile.. hehehe

Thanks in advance ( I think) lol Here is the link http://bit.ly/9ebIfI

cheers
    Kim

Michael_R
    • Total posts: 130
    Up

very well done for sure…

now you just need to do more videos with details about how you have helped certain industries – the old what is in it for me stuff!

Would you think about having it auto start?

Virtual Call Centre
    Up
    Michael_R, post: 45677 wrote:
    very well done for sure…

now you just need to do more videos with details about how you have helped certain industries – the old what is in it for me stuff!

Would you think about having it auto start?

Hi Michael, Thank you very much.. I did suggest it auto start but the people who did the video for me said it wasnt recommended as some people could be listening to music etc and it might be annoying for them..
    I’m in 2 minds now, and would love some feedback on which way to go there..
    cheers

Cesar
    • Total posts: 591
    Up

Kim,

I love the video! Very professional and gives the viewer an instant picture of the benefits your services can offer their businesses. Probably a good suggestion would be to place at least one testimonial on your home page.

As Michael suggested, I think the auto-play feature would be a better option for the services you provide to capture the attention of your potential customers immediately. Just ensure that it plays once only to avoid continuous replay if they return to your home page.

One suggestion Kim, I would recommend you change the “HOME” heading on your page with an attention grabbing headline emphasizing the benefits of your services to your customers. Try using two of your main keywords in the headline.

I also noticed that your “Home Page” is identical to your “Call Center Page” which gives a “not so professional look”.

Other than that, your website is quite pleasing to the eye.

Virtual Call Centre
    Up

Thank you very much.. I totally agree. I had the page repeated as I had it there ready for the video, thinking that page would be deleted and just a small amount of content with the video.
    They suggest I lead all traffic to the “special offer” page. But you’re right, I would prefer that the attention be to the 1st page and that being the “special offer” page, then deleting the call centre page..
    I agree also with the video on auto start, I asked for that, but was told it wasnt a good idea, although now both of you guys agree I will ask him to change it to autostart..

Thank you very much again for taking the time out to help me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.