Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Ideal Client Profile – Tools please?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    JohnSheppard
    • Total posts: 940
    Up
    ::

Hello there,

I was wondering if anyone was aware of any websites, tools or books targeted specifically at aiding the process of developing an ideal client profile…..

It’s a very important issue!

Hmm to clarify, when I say specific, I mean, just about ideal clients and profiling them…nothing else…

Thank you

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

This one for a new business, and for an established business, this one looks pretty good. Both by the same guy.

Wendy :)

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

This one for a new business, and for an established business, this one looks pretty good. Both by the same guy.

JohnSheppard
    Up
    Couple It, post: 113413 wrote:

Thanks Wendy, I have read duct tape marketing :) That’s a pretty good book…

I don’t buy the 5 steps though, Surely it’s harder than that! :)

I have also seen that book turned into a software product, made by palo alto software…which I should look at again :) http://www.paloalto.com/

I guess I ask this question because I am having difficulties and every single piece of marketing material hinges on having a well considered profile…

But maybe the only real way is talking to people…and that’s really expensive!

JohnSheppard
    Up
    Couple It, post: 113413 wrote:

Thanks Wendy, I have read duct tape marketing :) That’s a pretty good book…

I have also seen that book turned into a software product, made by palo alto software…which I should look at again :) http://www.paloalto.com/

I guess I ask this question because I am having difficulties and every single piece of marketing material hinges on having a well considered profile…

But maybe the only real way is talking to people…and that’s really expensive!

Shaukat Adam Khalid
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,528
    Up

I’ve got duct tape marketing and referral flood. Yes, it is that simple. Business is meant to be simple just like life. Not easy, but simple. Don’t confuse the two.

We unnecessarily complicate things.

Business success comes when you simplify things for yourself and others. Well at least that’s how the top coaches and consultants produce the most value for their clients and revenue for themselves.

I hope you realise that the 5 steps in the article are just the conceptual framework. Then you have to dig deeper within those 5 categories like an oil rig.

Talking to an advisor is only expensive when there is no ROI. Otherwise, it’s an investment and when you get a great advisor, your ROI is usually double or triple digit.

Out of curiosity, why would you expect it to be harder?

JohnSheppard, post: 113420 wrote:
    Shaukat Adam Khalid
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,528
    Up

I’ve got duct tape marketing and referral flood. Yes, it is that simple. Business is meant to be simple just like life. Not easy, but simple. Don’t confuse the two.

We unnecessarily complicate things.

Business success comes when you simplify things for yourself and others. Well at least that’s how the top coaches and consultants produce the most value for their clients and revenue for themselves.

I hope you realise that the 5 steps in the article are just the conceptual framework. Then you have to dig deeper within those 5 categories like an oil rig.

Talking to an advisor is only expensive when there is no ROI. Otherwise, it’s an investment and when you get a great advisor, your ROI is usually double or triple digit.

JohnSheppard, post: 113420 wrote:
    JohnSheppard
    Up
    Khalid Adam, post: 114125 wrote:

Well, the fact that there’s steps within the steps is why I don’t buy that there are 5 steps :) It’s more like 5 marathons…that’s all I really meant by the surely it’s harder than that statement…

I do agree with the article. It is a good overview.

JohnSheppard
    Up
    Khalid Adam, post: 114125 wrote:

Well, the fact that there’s steps within the steps is why I don’t buy that there are 5 steps :) It’s more like 5 marathons…that’s all I really meant by the surely it’s harder than that statement…

I do agree with the article. It is a good overview.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.