Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Ideas on where and how to market a new concept

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    keepsmiling
    • Total posts: 53
    Up
    ::

Hi guys. I am wanting to offer customer service and referral programs for types of business. I am wondering if anyone has any hints on where to start to advertise for local business or large companies to outsource their work to me for. This would be vital my agents that can work from home.

onlineiq
    • Total posts: 93
    Up
    ::
    keepsmiling, post: 18721 wrote:
    Hi guys. I am wanting to offer customer service and referral programs for types of business. I am wondering if anyone has any hints on where to start to advertise for local business or large companies to outsource their work to me for. This would be vital my agents that can work from home.

I am of course biased but I think every business would need a website in order to be able to clearly identify what they provide and their marketing message. Having a web address to give to people and to put on printed marketing materials exponentially increases your marketing efforts.

There would then be both the marketing of your business directly through the normal channels, and online marketing – which if done correctly would make your website and services be found by those people who are looking for exactly what you have to offer.

The other thing is, if it is a new concept, I would take some care in ensuring the concept is understood by your potential clients. I for example do not know what the exact service is that you are providing, and how it could help me, so this would be another thing to clarify before you start marketing.

regards
    Ursh
    http://www.onlineiq.biz

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.