Home Forums Find the help you need If you need somebody to market on FB, Help is at hand

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    italad
    • Total posts: 1

Hello my name is Adam and I have recently started doing a certification in Digital Marketing and I was wanting to trial my experience and what I have already learned by bringing on board 3 new case study clients.

If you own a small to medium sized business and are willing to put some money into Facebook ads.

I am offering to run your ads as a free trial for the next 2 weeks and then after that if you like the results we can chat further from there.

Feel free to comment or message me here

Dave – FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 2,523

Welcome to the forums [USER=118363]@italad[/USER]!

Best of luck getting your first clients. It’s not an easy sell (even for free) because you’re asking someone to potentially waste their money for you to gain experience. Have a think about how you can give someone a bit more confidence.

Examples might be:

• Mentored by ____ (successful marketer)
    • Show some examples of your work (maybe you did some mock campaigns in your course). Or do some mock designs by yourself showing some good headlines or good visuals or a plan or case study for targeting.
    • Share what you know about FB advertising, and how that knowledge will make for a successful campaign.

Good luck!
    Dave

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.