Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Im all ears

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Southeastdecking
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

My website is fresh out of the box and needs some tweaking. I am looking to attract quality focused customers rather than price sensitive types and would love some feedback on what it is that makes people chose one tradesman over the next.

1. What needs reviewing?
    Website please.

2. What does your business do?
    Provides design and construction services for decking and feature fencing.

3. Who is your target market?
    Home owners interested in a quality product.

4. What specific concerns do you have?
    I am concerned that without having a massive advertising budget to start with Im going to have a hard time attracting customers online.

Thank you for your feedback. Dont hold back ;)

Jenny Spring
    • Total posts: 597
    Up

If you want to attract a different customer, then I think you might to upgrade the creativity of your images. They are ok and the website is fine, but, for example, you want to design and build a large deck on an expensive large house, then take a photo of that. A small deck off a house, with a fairly plain photo amy not convey what you want.

However, in the end, attract high paying customer will be about structuring your pricing appropriately and then delivering it with confidence.

I can help.

Jenny

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up

Re: Im all ears

Hi soiutheast decking.

A couple of things,
    * When I look for this type of business on the web, the one thing that attracts me if I have a couple to select from, in the contacts is a Name, doesnt have to be a surname, but just your first name, You have full addres and phone, whereas I would rather see a name, and even just a suburb. A name makes it more personal,

* Home page seems a little busy for me
    * Like Jenny said your pictures need an upgrade, ie, your retaining wall looks impressive as to size, etc, but the lanscaping (lack off) around it pulls it down

otherwise good luck with your venture

Craig_Longmuir
    • Total posts: 556
    Up

Re: Im all ears

there seems to be a lack of order to your homepage sections (header/3 columns) none stand out so I don’t really know where to look 1st, 2nds etc etc…so end up scanning the whole page and not taking anything in…need to try and lead the user around the screen…

and yes, quality images might attract quality customers…

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi southeastdecking,

The site is functionally fine.
    From a communications perspective I think you should move the space in your phone number from 041 0065 304 to 0410 065 304
    Its easier to remember

Steve

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.