Home – New Forums New here? Share your story I’m here for small business. Aren’t we all?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    gareth_concise
    • Total posts: 25
    Up
    ::

Hello there!

I am Gareth, i have been subscribed to the email newsletter for the past few months and really love what Flying Solo are doing! Small business has such a tough time because no-one is there to help. We’ve made a living out of helping small business with a few essential services that every small business needs. I found out about the forums about half an hour ago and hence why i joined!

Concise Services provides logo design, website design including search engines, printing, marketing and direct mail marketing to small businesses around Australia. We act like a marketing department for lots of small businesses and we know price is important so we’ve tried to provide the best value with good service. What we do is not rocket science, but its nice to have one point of contact and someone who has experience with lots of small businesses so we can point you in the right direction if you are unsure where to go.

I’d hoping to help small businesses on these forums with business marketing by sharing the key things i have learn’t from running my own business and helping other businesses over the past few years.

I’m more than happy to help anyone outside of these forums too – just flick us an email!

Look forward to meeting more of you in the virtual world!

Cheers!

petercrocker
    • Total posts: 77
    Up
    ::

Hi Gareth,
    Thanks for jumping in and getting invlolved and for the kind comments.
    Look forward to hearing more from you – certainly an inspiring business sorry, especially for aspiring business people.
    Cheers!
    Peter

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.