Home – New Forums Tech talk Im looking for help to build a property management CRM

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pure Rentals
    • Total posts: 28
    Up
    ::

Hi Guys

I have had an idea for a property manage CRM system that over the past year I have planned out and now have a mock-up of how I would like it to look and work.
    I am currently looking into companies to help me build it and have a number of people (overseas) looking at the specs and numbers now.
    I have modulated the build it to make the building and roll out easier.
    I come from a property management / sales back ground and have helped a number of start-up web ideas get started and consulted with some of the bigger players with regards to improving their property management CRM Systems. But no Tec back grounds
    I’m now at the stage where I’m sick of using the current tools and want to build this system to not only use in my business but then roll out to the market.
    We currently paying $1300pcm for what I’m looking to build and I know once up and running getting clients will not be the issue.
    We currently looking for like minded people that would like to collaborate and help build this CRM system.
    I’m not looking for someone to quote to build this system but a partner with the appropriate skills to assist and become a part owner of this new start up.

Pm me if interested

ihatch
    • Total posts: 10
    Up

I would like to Learn more about your CRM system and offer any assistance I can.

QaziSystems
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    Pure Rentals , post: 207052 wrote:
    Hi Guys

I have had an idea for a property manage CRM system that over the past year I have planned out and now have a mock-up of how I would like it to look and work.
    I am currently looking into companies to help me build it and have a number of people (overseas) looking at the specs and numbers now.
    I have modulated the build it to make the building and roll out easier.
    I come from a property management / sales back ground and have helped a number of start-up web ideas get started and consulted with some of the bigger players with regards to improving their property management CRM Systems. But no Tec back grounds
    I’m now at the stage where I’m sick of using the current tools and want to build this system to not only use in my business but then roll out to the market.
    We currently paying $1300pcm for what I’m looking to build and I know once up and running getting clients will not be the issue.
    We currently looking for like minded people that would like to collaborate and help build this CRM system.
    I’m not looking for someone to quote to build this system but a partner with the appropriate skills to assist and become a part owner of this new start up.

Pm me if interested

Hi,

Please provide more information. you can ring me at 0406003804

Kindleman
    • Total posts: 16
    Up

To clarify, you’re wanting to build it bespoke. Not eg use an existing CRM with a modification to suit your business?

We’re a small web design and development agency based in Sydney (Manly). We make bespoke web applications and Saas products for startups, business & government.

Feel free to IM me if that suits.

guncoder
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Hi Pure Rentals,

Have you found anyone to work with on your CRM project?

I’d like to know more about your project and what sort of help you are looking for.

Maybe I can be of assistance.

Sam

You can find out more about me here

http://guncoder.com/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.