Home – New Forums New here? Share your story I’m New and Need Advise

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mariam
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

I am new in business world and need any advice involving online business (home based). In coming months I will launch my website, selling active wear for women. As this is my new experience, I hope to learn from anyone familiar with this type of business.

I am a working mom of three. My day full with busy schedule from sending the kids to school, running back to the office, picking them from school and taking them to after school activities, fitness class and also my study. It is really hard to find something suite me where I can run around in a comfortable wear and of course to look good at the same time. And this is why I jumped to this business. Not only to dress others but also to sell something that I love to wear is a privilege.

Please check my site at http://www.activewomenwear.com (the site is still under construction). I will post the update later.

Thanks for having me as a newcomer.
    Mariam

Jodie McLeod
    • Total posts: 345
    Up
    ::

Hi Mariam,

Congrats on getting your site up and running among all the other things you have to do! There are plenty of business-owning parents in this community who would understand exactly what you’re going through.

Just a tip with posting – you can add your url to your forum signature by clicking “control panel” to the left of the grey bar above.

Cheers,

Jodie

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.