Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Im New … Vanessa HR / IR Business Consultant

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Smartie
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone – I represent individuals, employees and employers with development of goals, objectives and outcomes. I function at a practical or strategic level, and offer both legal and practical HR and IR support and advice.

I also offer a service for setting up web domains and hosts for contractors/self employed.

I have a website – http://www.hrbconsultant.com

Ness.

Smythie
    • Total posts: 16
    Up

Hi Vanessa,

Welcome to Flying Solo. I just checked out your website. Nice and clean and easy to get around. Have you thought about providing your visitors with some great value content? Maybe in a way of a blog or something?? Just a thought.

How long have you been in business for?

Good luck and here is to your success.

Regards
    Alison Smythe

Smartie
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi Alison

Ive worked for myself for a while now, with contract roles on and off along the way.

Blogging? Value Content? Please can you explain? I am WEB illiterate :)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Ness,

Nice to meet you, and thank you for introducing yourself and your business to us.

I hope that hanging out here with us helps you pick up some handy tips to support your business.

All the best,
    Jayne

Smythie
    • Total posts: 16
    Up

Hi Vanessa,

I must admit I am no website expert. (If you need one I am sure there is someone within the FlyingSolo community that can help you). I just know from what I have seen and learnt that a website needs to have great, fresh, value add content for the reader.
    It engages people in your website, it’s about the Law of Likability, the Law of Free.
    I believe it also helps with your ranking in google. It also gives a splash of what you know and how you can be of awesome value to your clients and potential clients.

I hope this helps a little
    Enjoy your weekend
    Alison Smythe

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.