Home – New Forums Other discussions I’m really excited :)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    MissieK
    • Total posts: 234
    Up
    ::

I wasn’t sure where to put this, so I figured this was a good place as any :)

Over the weekend, I did an analysis of new members & conference registrations. Over the last few weeks, I’ve had 12 new members join the network!!! AND we have sold nearly 30 tickets to our conference in June already! At the conference last year we had only 13 Super Early Bird tickets sold, and this year, we’ve sold more than double that!!!!

Also, some members here are presenting – including Budget Bitch :) When we get up to 60+ tickets sold, Leela and Lisa are in the first round of standby presenters.

You can see the timetable at http://www.businessmumsconference.com.au/timetable.html ;)

So, I’m just a little bit excited… OK, I lie, I’m a lot excited! lol

Melissa

competitions
    • Total posts: 96
    Up

Congrats Melissa, that’s a great outcome!

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

Fantastic news, you totally deserve to be excited!

Robert

BB
    • Total posts: 215
    Up

One of the toughest parts of being a soloist – is having nobody to share the good news with.

It’s always great to have fantastic results to talk about – thank you for sharing them with us.

With 4 months to your conference, it’s nice to know that bookings are heading in the right direction.

Be excited – you’re working hard enough to reap the rewards.

B.B.

P.S. I’m excited too! (lol)

MissieK
    Up

Thanks guys :) Our break even point is 50 registrants, and we’re over half way there! This is extra exciting because I lost money on the last 2 conferences, and it looks like this year I may be making some money :)

Melissa

Heidi Price
    • Total posts: 218
    Up

Happy dance time Melissa :)

So glad for you – and thanks for sharing the news with us all

Don’t forget to keep us updated

Heidi

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

Just reading the headline I thought you may have been expecting!
    However now I have read the post this is indeed much better news and CONGRATULATIONS are definately in order.
    I look foreward to updates, so that we can be as excited for you as you are

C’mon ladies get booked in

MissieK
    Up

hehehe – to be expecting would take a miracle, then again, it did happen once…. hehehe

I forgot to add, we also have a couple of major sponsors come on board, which is very exciting too :D

Melissa

JodieR
    • Total posts: 61
    Up

wow! Congratulations! I’ll be checking out all your information on your site over the next few weeks. Unfortunately I can’t make your conference in June, but I’m still interested in finding out more about it. So will suss it all out soon.

Lisa Murray – Biz Coach
    • Total posts: 112
    Up

Hey Melissa
    That is fantastic – I am so excited for you! It is always so encouraging to see dreams come true…keep focused on the good stuff – I’m sure the conference will be a raging success!!

cheers
    Lisa

MissieK
    Up

Thanks guys :) It’s nice to be able to share all this excitement with someone. My kids think I’m a bit weird at the moment. Over night I got 2 new members too!!! I haven’t checked the conference registrations yet.

Jodie, if you want to drop me a line, I’d be happy to talk to you about it all :)

Melissa

LeelaCosgrove
    • Total posts: 634
    Up

Oh totally missed this one … woo hoo!

Melissa, I tried to send you an email earlier today, but for some reason, despite much pleading and convincing on my part, your server is convinced that I’m spam … so I’m going to send you a PM here instead.

Astrid
    • Total posts: 459
    Up

Hi Melissa

Congratulations! That sounds and looks exciting!

All the best,
    Astrid
    (not a Mum and not in Melbourne, otherwise I would have come)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.