Home – New Forums New here? Share your story I’m rolling up my sleeves and diving in head first!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Danni_Kaigo
    • Total posts: 11
    Up
    ::

Hello to anyone reading this!

My name is Danni and I own and run an all natural skin care company called Kaigo (it means care in Japanese).

A bit about me – I’m 24 years old, studying at university full time and based in Melbourne. I got into making skin care products about 2 years ago while on a break from working and travelling and really enjoyed it.

A bit about Kaigo – The vision behind this company is to provide people with simple, natural skin care products that are good for you. At the moment we produce body butters, body scrubs and bath salts. We don’t use any synthetics, and source organic whenever possible, with clear, plain english labels. I started out in stalls in Canberra to see if there was demand and to see what scents people like (general market research). Currently I am moving to an online and B2B sales avenue. I have a website with Shopify and I am waiting on product photos before launching the site, you know how there always seem to be a million small tasks that crop up before a website launch!

I have looked at Flying Solo on and off for several years and always gain so much from the articles and forum responses, so I thought it was about time I actually got involved and started connecting with people. I hope I will be able to contribute in some way, and I know I’ll learn so much.

Any tips and advice are gratefully and humbly appreciated!

I look forward to getting to know the community!

Danni

Lucinda Lions
    • Total posts: 104
    Up

Hi Danni

Welcome to the Flying Solo forums, and yes, it’s a great place to connect with other like-minded people.

Wow, your natural products sound amazing!

I’m looking forward to seeing your website when it’s up and running.

Good luck with your business, and look forward to seeing you around!
    Lucinda :)

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi Dani and welcome

Often in business the best way is to just dive in are start swimming, you learn as you go and get advice along the way.

BuddyBoy
    • Total posts: 27
    Up

Hi Danni,
    It sounds like you are prepared to work hard and from my experience over the years, it would have to be the best way to succeed.
    It sounds like you are doing well.
    The thing that comes to mind is that you are in a competitive market so make sure you find a good way to market your product that will help you stand out form all the others.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.