Home – New Forums New here? Share your story I’m Sharon and I’d like to introduce Quick on the Click

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    QuickOnTheClick
    • Total posts: 9
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone, I’m Sharon from Townsville in North Queensland. I started Quick on the Click in February 2012. It is a small website design business that builds, manages and maintains websites for micro and small businesses. I also provide training to build your own website and managing your website content.

I enjoy working with small businesses owners as I like to be able to provide the extra attention to help businesses take their first step online. I not only build my clients websites, but I am there to support them whilst they become familiar with their website and how it works.

I believe that education is important for success and that business owners should understand all aspects of their business, including the Internet and their website. Business owners tend to find this technology too complex and depend solely on others to provide them with quality support, but too often, they are taken advantage of and pay too much for these services. I like to support business owners and if they choose, I am happy to help them take control and manage and update their own website.

I built a website with online store for a client and on the night of her website launch, I made myself available to her in case there was anything she needed. Her stress of her website launch was relieved somewhat knowing that all she had to do was pick up the phone. The night was a huge success.

I am looking forward to connecting with other small business owners here at Flying Solo and I am interested in starting a Flying Solo meet up group in Townsville.

Wordsmith
    • Total posts: 194
    Up

Welcome!

I love your business name :) And what a wonderful service you provide! I sure wish I’d had that kind of support when launching and re-launching my website …

It’s also nice to hear how personalised your service is and how passionate you are about your work. You sound very talented, efficient and sweet.

As a website copywriter, I often get asked for referrals to such services, so I will be sure you point these peeps in your direction from now on!

It’s nice to have you on board.

KJ

QuickOnTheClick
    • Total posts: 9
    Up

Thank you so much KJ. It is great to meet a website copywriter as I have plans in the future and may need to call on your services.

Great to meet you :)

Jodie McLeod
    • Total posts: 345
    Up

Hi Sharon,

Welcome to the Flying Solo forums!

And how great to hear you’re thinking of starting a Flying Solo meet-up in Townsville. From memory there’s been another few up there in recent months, so I’m sure you’ll find some other people interested in getting together. When you post about it in the meet-ups forum, we’ll give it a plug on social media.

Looking forward to seeing you around, and I agree with KJ – that kind of personalised service will definitely give you an edge in your business – love your work!

Jodie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.