Home – New Forums Starting your journey Im thinking of starting a micro business

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    shelly1974
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hello I am thinking of starting a micro business and i need to research it the maket needs and the market size and was wondering if anyone can give me some web sites to look at for this information

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

You may need to clarify this question further – industry etc.

There is demographic information via council websites but let us all know your industry or specific questions and it will be easier to answer.

As a solo operator you can nearly run any type of business imaginable.

shelly1974
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

The business i am thinking about is a web designer web developer I am in the middle of my market research and I need to find out about the market size and market needs . So I hope that helps I have tried my local council but couldn’t find any information. It may turn out that i wasn’t looking in the right place

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

There is lots of competition in this area – will you have a niche?

Networking to gain business may be one of the better ways to cut past the competition.

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Shelly,

As a web developer web designer the size of your market is the size of the internet.

Steve

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi shelly1974,

Welcome to Flying Solo :)

You might find some helpful insights in the results of our community survey.

Access to the full version of the most recent one is restricted to our premium members, but you’ll find a summary and links to the two previous editions on this page.

Good luck, and thanks for joining the forum,
    Jayne

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up

I agree with Steve and Kelly. There are no real barriers to what you do, but you should have a niche and a strategy. I took a young girl from Australia living in Bali for Zero to over thirty thousand dollars of work with in six month once I taught her the right strategy.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.