Home – New Forums Marketing mastery I’m trying this video thing… thoughts?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Chris@Tapestry
    • Total posts: 97
    Up
    ::

Hi great soloists. Hope you are all thriving!
    In honour of the awesome front page article today on overcoming fear and dangerous voices etc,… I just wanted to drop a little video I made on my new blog out there for some gentle feedback. Just putting my toe in this to see how it goes, before planning more or other things… whadayathink? Planning on building more in similar styles (and more useful content, less shaky :) …fyi there is sound).
    http://tapestrycreative.net/create-the-tools-to-grow/

thanks!

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Chris,

That’s awesome! Is that you drawing and speaking, and did you write the script yourself?

I loved it, and I’m thrilled to learn that one of our articles prompted you to share it!

Love your work,
    Jayne

bradzo
    • Total posts: 335
    Up

Hi Chris

Yes, I agree with Jane.
    Fantastic work!

Cheers
    Brad

Chris@Tapestry
    Up

Thanks Guys, I really appreciate you taking a look and making the time to comment. I was a little unsure about it (I tend to be with work I do for myself!) – and yes Jayne all me, from script to scribble and wonky iPhone. Cheers. C

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up

The wonky as you put it actually put a nice touch to It

Chris@Tapestry
    Up
    bb1, post: 218148, member: 53375 wrote:
    The wonky as you put it actually put a nice touch to It
    I agree actually Bert! Thanks
    KatieMac Katie McMurray
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Hi Chris,
    I’m so thrilled you did this. You speak with words that fill my heart and my entire world. Thank you for your script and scribble.
    I studied communications. Coincidentally, I was born in the same year Marshall McLuhan coined Global Village.
    I’ve had the pleasure of working with locals like Iggy Pintado (who wrote Connection Generation) and Ross Dawson (wrote Living Networks) who both predicted so much of what we’re now living.
    I’m delighted to be living in the age of authenticity. It’s the most dangerous and powerful quality.
    Love Katie x

Kelly Exeter FS Editor
    • Total posts: 241
    Up

Chris your video is gorgeous and awesome! I’d love to share it on the FS Facebook page – is that ok with you?

bradzo
    • Total posts: 335
    Up
    Kelly Exeter FS Editor, post: 218160, member: 63738 wrote:
    Chris your video is gorgeous and awesome! I’d love to share it on the FS Facebook page – is that ok with you?

Woohoo!
    Way to go Chris!

Jealous much!

:)

Chris@Tapestry
    Up

Katie, that’s awesome… thanks so much. Your article was excellent, as I think I commented, and this idea that authenticity is dangerous, is both captivating and kind of strange. Brands that are crafted authentically surely have a stronger foothold into the future!

Chris@Tapestry
    Up
    Kelly Exeter FS Editor, post: 218160, member: 63738 wrote:
    Thanks Kelly. that’s most kind. Feel free to share,… I’ll go hide haha ;)
    Kelly Exeter FS Editor
    • Total posts: 241
    Up

Haha [USER=1141]@chris[/USER]

peterbyrne
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Very very good Chris but possibly a little too long and repetitive….try and get a brutal friend to edit it, then get it out there
    good luck !

cheesenightmare
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

As a video professional I have seen people create far less interesting and watchable videos with $10,000 worth of gear. Great, simple and effective job :)

Chris@Tapestry
    Up

Hey Douglas, thanks very much, that’s quite the appraisal! Appreciate everybody’s feedback. Have been trying to make time for more!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.