Home – New Forums Tech talk I’m trying to simplify technology for small businesses,click to see the details

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    zosomebiz
    • Total posts: 21
    Up
    ::

I have created a product called ZosomeBiz, which is an IOS app. It doesnt have any signup & it is free.

It’s made to solve 3 major business problems:

1) Provide relevant targetted visibility for businesses
    2) Get direct & constant feedback(not reviews) from your customers.So businesses can keep improving and keep getting feedback.So that they can target their resources on focusing on things that will actual matter to the customer rather than wasting time and money on assumptions.
    3) Help businesses from wasting their money ads that don’t work, their timeon trying to make sense from the mess that social media is. Which was built for something else and now is used in a broken patchy way to do everything under the sun. In short to make things simple and relevant.

Detials:

With ZosomeBiz app,all you have to do is click a photo of a list or catalog or flyer of whatever product or service you offer . For ex: if you run a cafe, click a photo of your menu & your daily deal that you put on the board. The app will read text from your photos and convert them into search keywords.
    So when any customer across the city performs a search for any of those keywords, your place will be displayed along with that photowhich has the keyword in it . This is relevant & targeted because the customer wants something and they have found your business can provide them with it.In addition, the customers can anonymously chat with you. So if they like something or otherwise they can send you a message rather than writing reviews on some sites that will display that rhe review till eternity potentially harming your business [as has happened in so cases].

A customer can find you in one of 2 ways, via Zosome iOS app or via website https://zosome.com [you can visit the site now and see it for yourself] . All the photos taken via ZosomeBiz app become instantly visible and searchable to the customers.

Very inetersted in your thoughts and feedback.

sam_leader
    • Total posts: 660
    Up

Hi there,

This is an interesting sounding summary but your home page gave nothing away with regards what your offering actually is. At first glance it looks like just a food outlet directory.

Have you thought about adding a strapline onto the homepage to give some more insight to visitors?

Also the formatting on the FAQs needs work.

Hope this is helpful.

Sam

zosomebiz
    Up
    sam_leader, post: 240819, member: 3 wrote:
    Hi there,

This is an interesting sounding summary but your home page gave nothing away with regards what your offering actually is. At first glance it looks like just a food outlet directory.

Have you thought about adding a strapline onto the homepage to give some more insight to visitors?

Also the formatting on the FAQs needs work.

Hope this is helpful.

Sam
    Ive taken your great feedback and made some changes. Thanks again.

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi,

I just searched for ice cream, I received 58 results. 54 of the 58 were coffee club locations all with the same menu.

With all directory listings I think the biggest problem for the developers is to combat advertising spam. When an end user receives results dominated by a single entity or a couple entries flooding the search it may not draw the end user to continue using the search app.

For example I often go somewhere new and search for a restaurant in google maps on my phone. If I recieved the first 40 listings as McDonalds stores, I wouldnt bother searching that way again. I hope this helps.

Best of luck,

Steve

zosomebiz
    Up
    Divert To Mobile, post: 240967, member: 37472 wrote:
    Hi,

I just searched for ice cream, I received 58 results. 54 of the 58 were coffee club locations all with the same menu.

With all directory listings I think the biggest problem for the developers is to combat advertising spam. When an end user receives results dominated by a single entity or a couple entries flooding the search it may not draw the end user to continue using the search app.

For example I often go somewhere new and search for a restaurant in google maps on my phone. If I recieved the first 40 listings as McDonalds stores, I wouldnt bother searching that way again. I hope this helps.

Best of luck,

Steve
    Thanks for the feedback Steve. I initially started with no results as businesses were slow to download my app that actually will generate the data for the website. So I started mapping information myself , to make something useable and demonstrate some value . As I am able to get more businesses on board I am certain the content generated will be unqiue and very usable compared to what is available elsewhere. But in the meantime I am working on getting more individual places so it may be somewhat usable. What are your thoughts on overall concept?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.