Home – New Forums Logistics Import Consultants in Melbourne

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ramps
    • Total posts: 36
    Up
    ::

I am looking at starting a new business and I want to import products can someone recommend an import consultancy in Melbourne that could assist me in going through this process. I am looking at importing toys and novelty products. Thanks!

Hadman trading
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

hi there
    am too looking for someone to consult about products am importing now (confectionery), when i ask the customs about a product if there is any objections related to copyrights or trademarks they tell me if there is or not but they recommend me to seek a legal advice to be more secure, but i found that all customs brokers not ready really for consulting thing, instead they prefer to take whole job as doing the shipping papers until they release your goods from the wharf.
    so now am really thinking to deal with local agent company who do sourcing and all other services until you got your products at your storage.
    good luck.

ctobin
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    Ramps, post: 19565 wrote:
    I am looking at starting a new business and I want to import products can someone recommend an import consultancy in Melbourne that could assist me in going through this process. I am looking at importing toys and novelty products. Thanks!

I have had 7 years importing experience doing business in China and Iam now working for myself as an import product sourcing consultant, I am not in Melbourne but I am willing to assist, you are most welcome to email me [email protected]. Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.