Home – New Forums Starting your journey Import from overseas

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Radim
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone!

My name is Radim and I would like to thank you for doing such a great work here!

I found a product which i believe will sell very well in Au. I have already contacted the producer and brought up some samples. Now I guess the real hard work should begin. I am just not sure where to actually start….go see potential customers and find out if there will be any interest in the product..? Find a good custom broker…? (any suggestion?) Set up a new company…?

I appreciate any suggestion and comments.

Thank you very much and all the best in 2015!

Radim

arrowwise
    • Total posts: 641
    Up

Radin – the first step amongst many is to see if you can get some real initial traction on your product. You need to test your capacity to sell the product and market demand. This may involve setting up a very basic site to filter enquiries or speaking to potential contacts you may already have.

From here you can then execute a business plan with all the more serious formal steps.

Radim
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    arrowwise, post: 206288 wrote:
    Radin – the first step amongst many is to see if you can get some real initial traction on your product. You need to test your capacity to sell the product and market demand. This may involve setting up a very basic site to filter enquiries or speaking to potential contacts you may already have.

From here you can then execute a business plan with all the more serious formal steps.

Thank you Steve for your reply. I am planning to go and meet some potential customer just to see if there would be some demand. Would you please advise how to get find lost of the product? The producer will not cover a shipping means I will have to pay for it as well as duty etc….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.