Home – New Forums Logistics Importing Electric scooters

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Gmani
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,
    I am looking to import electric scooters to Australia from china. I am looking for someone who can help me with import process. Thanks in advance.

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi and welcome to Flying Solo [USER=58196]@Gmani[/USER] – There are a lot of answered questions in our Logistics Forum

If you can’t find the information you need there, perhaps come back to this thread and ask a specific question.

Cheers

Ross Forrester
    • Total posts: 155
    Up

You will probably pay GST at customs unless you are registered as an importer for GST and choose to undertake the deferral scheme.

The scheme allows you to defer the payment of GST on importations until the first activity statement you lodge after the goods are imported. You will have to meet certain criteria to be eligible to participate in the scheme.

This is a real life saver in terms of cashflow financing the GST when you are starting and cash is tight.

Gmani
    Up

Thanks Ross.Yes it is a real life saver. May I know how can I apply for it pls.?

Ross Forrester
    • Total posts: 155
    Up
    Gmani, post: 252782, member: 58196 wrote:
    Thanks Ross.Yes it is a real life saver. May I know how can I apply for it pls.?
    Your accountant should have gone over it with your abn and gst registration. If you hadn’t done that yet then your in luck.
    m4engineers
    • Total posts: 121
    Up
    Gmani, post: 252752, member: 58196 wrote:
    Hi everyone,
    I am looking to import electric scooters to Australia from china. I am looking for someone who can help me with import process. Thanks in advance.

In addition, you will need to demonstrate compliance with Australian Standards AS/NZS 4417.2, as required under the Electricity Act 1945.

NicoleSourcing
    Up

Hello Gmani, I can help you to import your Electric Scooters if you want. I already worked with this kind of product before. If you are interested don’t hesitate to contact me (info in my signature).

Rebekah_G
    • Total posts: 37
    Up
    Gmani, post: 252752, member: 58196 wrote:
    Hi everyone,

Hi There,

I can assist you we have actually imported electric scooters previously for one of our clients. If you would like to send me an email at [email protected].

I would be happy to assist you.

Rebekah

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.