Home – New Forums Logistics importing from china

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mayhew18
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hey,
    i will be doing my first order of 200 phone cases from China, weighing around 25KG. do you know how much roughly it would cost to post through DHL or any courier. i have not done before so not shore if i have to set all this up or the supplier in china does?
    thanks,
    liam

FreightSelect
    • Total posts: 25
    Up

Hi There,
    What are the dimensions of the box Height Length and Width? And do you want to bring it in fast (by air express) or slow (by sea). Also PM me if you’d like to understand the customs process and how we can help.

Thanks.

mayhew18
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

hi there not sure on dimensions yet,
    rougly 60cm height, width 40cm, and length 60cm
    also i would like to ship by air so i can have by next week
    thanks

Image Intl
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Based on those dims you would be looking somewhere around AUD300-400.00 with DHL’s 1-3 day express service. Don’t quote me on those figure exactly as its rough based on mainland china and unconfirmed dims.

If you ever want some industry advice or check what your forwarder/broker is stating is accurate feel free to PM me.

I know it wont count on this shipment but don’t forget the CHAFTA China Australia Free Trade Agreement a certificate of origin (if applicable) will save you import duties.

Good Luck

Kind Regards
    Scott @ Image International

Rebekah_G
    • Total posts: 37
    Up

If you are still looking for a rate for this please email me at [email protected] I can get an aur rate together for you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.