Home – New Forums Logistics Importing goods

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dodo81
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good and affordable air freight company to send goods from Germany to Australia?

Thanks

D.

Mel
    • Total posts: 23
    Up

We have used customs brokers in the past but depending on how big a shipment you are talking we have ended up with really good rates with TNT out of Germany and pretty good times too.

Johny
    • Total posts: 840
    Up

There is a guy on these forums who goes under the name of “Petemac”, who I believe specializes in air freight.

I haven’t used his services, but have spoken to him and seems to have a good grasp of whats going on.

Y marketing
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

What about sending stuff from Australia to Germany? Do they take care of the custom as well? Thanks,

Petemac
    • Total posts: 171
    Up

Hi, as a freight consultant, I have access to a number of International carrier partners who do include taking care of Customs for shipments such as Australia to Germany. If you would like to call me on 0418 698 626 we can discuss the best options based on your requirements.

Cheers

Pete

Y marketing, post: 192801 wrote:
    What about sending stuff from Australia to Germany? Do they take care of the custom as well? Thanks,
    Petemac
    • Total posts: 171
    Up

Thanks Johny

Cheers

Pete

Johny, post: 192757 wrote:
    There is a guy on these forums who goes under the name of “Petemac”, who I believe specializes in air freight.

I haven’t used his services, but have spoken to him and seems to have a good grasp of whats going on.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.