Home Forums Find the help you need importing help!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    moroccandreaming@outlook.com
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1

Hi there,

Just wondering if i can have my goods cleared through customs without a broker and how to do this?
    Trying to avoid broker fees if at all possible…

TIA!

Dash Freight
    Participant
    • Total posts: 93

Hi there. The short answer is no. Every commercial shipment valued over $1000 requires a formal entry with Australian Border Force. Brokers Fees can range from $115 to $180.
    A good broker can sometimes save you money, by finding Trade Concessions and duty exemptions for your goods.
    Don’t fight it.
    Best to get a good broker, and work with them.

I can provide that service if you still need it.

Rob Dash E: rob@dashfreight.com.au M: 61 423 136 053 Quotes: https://tinyurl.com/yae7tbj6 S: live:rd2221
    Jason Ramage
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,165

Hi there. The short answer is no. Every commercial shipment valued over $1000 requires a formal entry with Australian Border Force. Brokers Fees can range from $115 to $180.
    A good broker can sometimes save you money, by finding Trade Concessions and duty exemptions for your goods.
    Don’t fight it.
    Best to get a good broker, and work with them.

I can provide that service if you still need it.

MDREAM, having worked with Rob before.. i can highly recommend engaging his service.. a true gentleman, able to help with your needs…

Hope you dont mind the shout out Rob, always value your assistance..

Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: hello@lucasarthur.net.au   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.