Home – New Forums Find the help you need Improve online ebook product sales website

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    theeverydaytrader
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    ::

I have been running my site selling trading courses for a few years now with mixed success.
    I am now looking to hire someone to help me to revamp my site http://www.theeverydaytrader.com
    I want to change the overall look and orientation of the site and implement changes to ultimately help increase sales of the product.
    Does anyone on this site offer that service>?
    Thanks
    Dave

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

This guy made my site.

Im happy.

Steve

PowerofWords
    • Total posts: 179
    Up

Hi,
    I have had a look at your website – built on WordPress with a very basic layout and not totally customised properly. If you consult with website designers I think you will get a mixed bag of results, what you need is a marketing focussed provider.

Experimentation is fine for scientists, but in marketing where dollars are at stake there are tools to Test variations of your site or landing pages. The product ‘Unbounce’ will let you test variants for landing pages and squeeze pages largely for nix and you don’t need a website designer. I did two myself, one is in my signature.

What you need to try is squeeze pages with various lead generation (you can test which lead sources work best). Squeeze pages:
    1) provide an electronic sample of your product in exchange for email address for you to continue to market to (set up with an autoresponder), and
    2) lists the main benefits of your product.

A free taste, in whatever form, is widely known to be effective for selling e-courses and ebooks. That Jonathan Budd fellow is expert at it.

If you want to A/B Split Test a whole website then that is possible through Google’s Website Optimiser and also using Analytics. Ensure someone trains you on these amazing tools.

I am working with Red Planet Design to launch new websites that have an email opt-in built in, can be specifically mobile-friendly (It’s called a Responsive Site if you want to remember to ask for that) and cater specifically to the business owner’s intentions. e.g. RenovationRight’s intentions are to get people along to his course, info night and sign up for reminders. Just Google us.

As you can see, it’s a complex issue. Hope I was some help.

Warren Cottis
    Participant
    • Total posts: 807
    Up

Hello Dave

In my humble opinion, you are making some basic communication mistakes

So forget any techno stuff for the moment.

There’s good people here who will no doubt list actions steps for you… if for some reason that doesn’t happen then give me a call and I’ll quickly rattle them off for you

Mortgages In Focus
    • Total posts: 35
    Up

I quite like your website. Nice and easy.

If you are wanting ramp up ebook sales maybe you need to look at affiliation. It works really well and I have been doing it off and on for many years.

All the best.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.