Home – New Forums Find the help you need In need of a copywriter

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    srkelly
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hey all,

We are about to start a subscription box company for athletes and newcomers to crossfit called WodCrate.
    If you don’t know what a subscription box is , essentially you subscribe to recieve a different box each month filled with curated goods.

Any how we in need of a copywriter that can develop a ‘voice’ for our brand.
    From the teaser landing page we are going to launch to packaging , we would really like a unique and witty branding so that customers remember us and keep subscribing.
    How much should you pay for decent copy?

Any questions I will be happy to ask, if there is anyone out there that can lend us a hand thag would be great.

MD Clean
    Participant
    • Total posts: 308
    Up

Good luck!

My wife is in love with BellaBox.

It’s a little bit of mystery and excitement for her each month.

There are plenty of cw’s on here so I think you will get a lot of advice.

My guess would be $200.00 per page for quality copy.

Jenny Spring
    • Total posts: 597
    Up
    srkelly, post: 204452 wrote:
    Hey all,

We are about to start a subscription box company for athletes and newcomers to crossfit called WodCrate.
    If you don’t know what a subscription box is , essentially you subscribe to recieve a different box each month filled with curated goods.

Any how we in need of a copywriter that can develop a ‘voice’ for our brand.
    From the teaser landing page we are going to launch to packaging , we would really like a unique and witty branding so that customers remember us and keep subscribing.
    How much should you pay for decent copy?

Any questions I will be happy to ask, if there is anyone out there that can lend us a hand thag would be great.

I have a team of writers, but focus more on sales pages, email, landing pages, ad copy rather than ‘witty branding’. However, I’d suggest you go to http://byjingocopywriting.com.au/ if you are after witty. They are great. Please tell them Jenny sent you!

Jenny

LizzieLamb
    Up

Not to discredit Jenny’s suggestion of a good team of copywriters, but I’d like to put my hand up.

If you want witty and engaging with a distinct brand voice, I’m your writer. I’m new to the freelance copywriting game, but I’ve been producing content on demand to tight deadlines across every for over a decade.

I don’t wish to be presumptuous, but you can check out my site if you’re still looking for a writer.

http://www.threebagsfullcopy.com

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Lizzie,

Welcome to Flying Solo!

Sorry to derail the thread, but I couldn’t resist telling you how much I love your business name!

All the best for your new business,
    Jayne

srkelly
    Up

Thanks for everyone’s input these are some great options I’ll try getting round to you all by the end of the week!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.