Home Forums Starting your journey In need of wholesalers. Starting a womans clothing online store

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rhi89
    • Total posts: 1

Hi There.

I am trying to start a woman’s clothing store online however I am stuck on wholesalers and who to talk too.

I would love some advice on who to contact in regards to wholesaling and or if anyone on here has contacts themselves.
    Is it worth looking overseas for suppliers?

Any info would be muchly appreciated.

Elizabeth-FE
    • Total posts: 127
    Rhi89, post: 210169 wrote:
    Hi There.

I am trying to start a woman’s clothing store online however I am stuck on wholesalers and who to talk too.

I would love some advice on who to contact in regards to wholesaling and or if anyone on here has contacts themselves.
    Is it worth looking overseas for suppliers?

Any info would be muchly appreciated.

Hi,
    Happy to help. Would just need some more information. Who is your target customer? Are there specific brands you have in mind? What price positioning, quality, quantity etc…. Feel free to get in touch. Thanks Elizabeth

Dave Gillen – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,554

Hi there,

Welcome aboard! It’s a common query on these forums, so first of all check out the “Similar Threads” at the bottom of this page to learn from the experience of others.

Good luck. :)

Dave

Dave Gillen - Client Acquisition | Brisbane | (07) 3180 0288
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Elizabeth-FE, post: 210656 wrote:
    Hi,
    Happy to help. Would just need some more information. Who is your target customer? Are there specific brands you have in mind? What price positioning, quality, quantity etc…. Feel free to get in touch. Thanks Elizabeth

Hi,

All the best for your business.
    Are you interested in indian dresses like kurtis,skirts,tops,T-Shirts for ladies.
    We have a export company in india.
    If you want any further details please contact me.

cheers,
    Shantha..P

AlanaC
    • Total posts: 20

Hi Nat,

Try and agency such as ‘The Studio Agency’ who source their goods direct from the manufacturers. Its much easier to go through someone like this than to deal direct with the brands themselves (most are chinese suppliers)

If you are ever looking for a swimwear wholesaler we can help! Email us at sales@seamistswimwear.com if you are interested!

-Alana

Peter Wang
    • Total posts: 19

To import from overseas you really have to considered the quantity and quality you wanted and the money you plan to invest. Because overseas shippment will spend normally 20-30 days and this means the money you invest will be draged for that long.
    If you want to become a retailer I suggest you use some B2B websites, such as Aliexpress, Made in China, Trade Key, Global Sources etc. There are thousands of manufacturers from all over the world. And you can find out different styles you’d like. But you have to take careful about the piracy problem, do not choose those factories who make famouse brands.

Your sincerely

Peter Wang

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.