Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Incoming Mail Handling Survey

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    WhatsThePlanDan
    Participant
    • Total posts: 297
    Up
    ::

Hi folks,

We are in the process of putting the finishing touches to one of our main service offerings and would appreciate your feedback through the survey at the link below. It shouldn’t take long to complete.

There is a bit more information about the service at the top of the survey but essentially it involves handling all your incoming snail mail and delivering it to you electronically.

If you have any queries, need clarification on anything or have some feedback on the survey itself please feel free to leave a reply here or PM me.

http://fluidsurveys.com/surveys/intelligentginger/incoming-mail-handling-research/

Thanks all!!

Cheers
    Daniel

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Done!

Good luck with it Dan :)

Jayne

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

Done

Wendy :)

Lindz
    • Total posts: 254
    Up

And done.

All best,

Lindsay

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Daniel,

Nice service your planning.
    Done.

Steve

WhatsThePlanDan
    Participant
    Up
    Divert To Mobile, post: 155425 wrote:
    Hi Daniel,

Nice service your planning.
    Done.

Steve

Thanks Steve – we think so anyway! :)

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Especially with the number of people concerned about their trading address being publicly listed by ASIC.

Steve

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Up
    Divert To Mobile, post: 155503 wrote:
    Especially with the number of people concerned about their trading address being publicly listed by ASIC.

Steve

Yes – but Dan’s survey mentions that mail is received to their PO Box. ASIC (re business names anyway) is wanting physical addresses…

So – Dan – perhaps consider the above as a further service option if you are in a position to receive mail to a physical address for clients.

WhatsThePlanDan
    Participant
    Up
    JacquiPryor, post: 155630 wrote:
    Yes – but Dan’s survey mentions that mail is received to their PO Box. ASIC (re business names anyway) is wanting physical addresses…

So – Dan – perhaps consider the above as a further service option if you are in a position to receive mail to a physical address for clients.

Hi Jacqui (and by association Steve),

Yes, that’s correct. At this stage it will be a PO Box service only as we will be working from home.

I am looking into the idea of getting premises so we could offer a physical address as well (what sort of entrepreneur would I be to overlook an opportunity like that!) but it’s not looking good at the moment – startup funds are extremely limited. Plus – our original reason for starting a business (which then travelled down this path) was so that my wife (who has many years of mail room management experience) could be at home with our new baby due in June – so getting premises somewhere would blow that plan!

Having said all that – I’m not ruling it out as something we could do in the future once business picks up enough to make it viable. Who knows – if enough people expressed interest in it then I’m sure I could find a way to find the funds to set up somewhere! :)

In fact – I have just added a new question to the survey specifically referring to this. Please complete the survey if this would be of interest to you (note – all questions are optional so if you just want to express an interest in the physical address portion then please feel free to only answer that question!).

http://fluidsurveys.com/surveys/intelligentginger/incoming-mail-handling-research/

Cheers
    Daniel

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Up

Hi Dan,

Congrats on the baby news. I am also due in June so it makes complete sense to me to set up at home :)

As to the possibility of offering the physical address though – I wonder what’s involved in securing a ‘virtual’ address. Whether you can secure one of these addresses in order to offer the physical address service to your clients? Or, whether you’d need to be obtaining 1 per customer. Could be worth looking into so that you actually still get to work from home. Just a thought.

I’ve re-completed your survey with the new question.

All the best :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.