Home – New Forums Tech talk Indian SEO Companies

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    profitclicks
    • Total posts: 160
    Up
    ::
    NetOrigin, post: 86083 wrote:
    We have never used an Indian SEO company, but on a weekly basis we are constantly receiving unsolicited/spam email from these companies located offshore. Some have even sent up a follow-up email to see if we are still interested in their SEO proposal. It is just always a constant uphill battle on removing these time wasting tickets from our support system.

Does anybody else here receive such emails?

Cheers,
    Shaun

Hi Shaun

Having worked with a number of companies here in Australia, the US and the UK as well as a number of SEO companies here in Australia, I can assure you that you are not alone. Even the top SEO companies here in Australia receive the same requests and they are in the game!

My opinion in regards to overseas companies is that sometimes their English lets them down. Also their skillset in general is quite outdated – they are doing things that do work however it won’t give you the edge.

One thing that I will say in regards to link building (which is the foundation of what these companies do) is that we are interested in what I call Front Page Persistence – that is you are interested in your one way link appearing using carefully chosen anchor text on the front page of other websites for as long as possible. You do have to be careful as to how quickly these are acquired and you will need to mix up the anchor text used. My other advice is that it does help if you have your own network of sites that you can use to link from.

JohnW
    • Total posts: 2,642
    Up
    agentlocal, post: 86085 wrote:
    One thing that I will say in regards to link building (which is the foundation of what these companies do) is that we are interested in what I call Front Page Persistence – that is you are interested in your one way link appearing using carefully chosen anchor text on the front page of other websites for as long as possible.
    Hi,
    Whether the link is from another site’s Home page gives little insight into its ranking value for your site.

How long it remains on the Home page also ignores important link ranking values.

It seems many SEO companies do little more than chase links from blog pages.

If you have a link from a blog Home page that remains on the page for a long time, its link value to your site is likely to significantly deteriorate with time.

You have to know a lot about SEO just to assess whether there is any real value in the submissions you receive from any SEO service.

Regs,
    JohnW

profitclicks
    • Total posts: 160
    Up
    JohnW, post: 86169 wrote:
    Hi,
    Whether the link is from another site’s Home page gives little insight into its ranking value for your site.

How long it remains on the Home page also ignores important link ranking values.

It seems many SEO companies do little more than chase links from blog pages.

If you have a link from a blog Home page that remains on the page for a long time, its link value to your site is likely to significantly deteriorate with time.

You have to know a lot about SEO just to assess whether there is any real value in the submissions you receive from any SEO service.

Regs,
    JohnW

I agree with John on the fact that you need to have a fairly good understanding of SEO when assessing other companies SEO work.

In my line of work I have had to deal with a lot of seemingly reputable companies not only in India but in Australia that dabble in black hat SEO. I had the displeasure of working with an Sydney SEO company had acquired links from adult sites. It was only after the site was independently assessed by me that this was uncovered.

The best advice I can give to any business owner on these forums is to educate yourself with the latest SEO updates. Regardless if you are working with an Indian SEO company or Australian, their advice needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

JohnW
    • Total posts: 2,642
    Up
    mattceo, post: 0 wrote:
    I tried this company with many australian clients and majority ration is they are making clients happy with deliver results before the committed time you can find some useful information professional sep [company name removed]
    According to the company’s website you recommend, their SEO plans cost between $1,500 – $2,500 per month.

I’m not sure there will be many businesses here with that sort of budget.
    Regs,
    JohnW

lutrov
    Participant
    • Total posts: 134
    Up
    mattceo, post: 0 wrote:
    I tried this company with many australian clients and majority ration is they are making clients happy with deliver results before the committed time you can find some useful information professional seo

Sounds and smells like forum spam to me. And what exactly is your relationship with the above “professional seo” company?

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi John and Ivan,

The person you were responding to was a spammer, and their posts have now been removed. I have also edited your comments to remove their link, and will close this thread now as it’s more than three years old.

Thanks for your contributions though!
    Jayne

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Indian SEO Companies’ is closed to new replies.