Home – New Forums Find the help you need Infographics anyone?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Erik
    • Total posts: 45
    Up
    ::

Not sure if this is the right section, but if not, please feel free to move for me mods :)

I am in LOVE with infographics (think The Project) – and was wondering if anyone on here has any experience / contacts who can create infographics?

Cheers

Jodie McLeod
    • Total posts: 345
    Up

Hi Erik,

That’s a great question! I’ve moved it over to the resource/referral section. I’m sure you’ll get a response in no time. In the meantime, you might want to check out this article by Dan Norris on producing visual content for your website, including infographics.

Cheers,

jodie

Erik
    • Total posts: 45
    Up
    FS Editor, post: 159994 wrote:
    Hi Erik,

That’s a great question! I’ve moved it over to the resource/referral section. I’m sure you’ll get a response in no time. In the meantime, you might want to check out this article by Dan Norris on producing visual content for your website, including infographics.

Cheers,

jodie

Jodie

You are a dream – thank you!!!

bluewoodstudio
    • Total posts: 233
    Up

Hey Erik,

I have experience creating infographics.

Here are links to a couple of quite complex ones I did for a travel website:

See item 4 & 5 in this folio

I have also done some more minimalist, corporate ones I don’t have on my website I can send you as well. Happy to chat anytime.

Heidi :)

James
    Participant
    • Total posts: 268
    Up

Hi Erik,

If you have the time and energy to have a go yourself, you could check out a cloud software called Piktochart. They take most of the graphic design work out so anybody can produce infographics.

Obviously you do risk them looking a little lacklustre and ‘templatey’. There will always be some design required. Getting a graphic designer on board is probably the best way forward, if your budget permits it.

bridiej
    • Total posts: 1,097
    Up

I used Rosa from LiquidInk to create my infographic :)

Meat Lover
    • Total posts: 32
    Up

If you do 5 minutes worth of Googling you’ll find some excellent DIY infographics builders out there. They are very good with spreadsheets to calculate actual numbers and stats and translate them dynamically into visual elements. They are a great selling tool.

klix media
    • Total posts: 26
    Up

hey erek,

you can visit infogr.am

from there you can create infographic in free and quickly ..

best of luck

thanks
    klix media

Rachel@TheKidsAreAllRight
    • Total posts: 40
    Up

I tried some of those free programs to chart the responses I had from a reader survey. I ended up not using them as I found them too limited for my purpose. Aside from a very limited number of templates and backgrounds, you couldn’t change the size of the overall graphic so it restricted the amount of information you could include, and I couldn’t edit or remove text that appeared on graphs (ie the numerical figures).

Not sure I have explained all that very well! But anyway, in my case I discovered I’d need to have an infographic custom made.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.