Home Forums New here? Share your story Innovative dual purpose water tanks

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rosemark
    • Total posts: 17

Hi All,

I hope everyone’s day has been going well!

I have been a member for a little while now and made use of the excellent community and forums for advice while I was starting out. I thought, now that I’ve squared away some intellectual property protection, that it was time I jumped in and formally introduced myself.

I’ve just recently started a business that designs and sells innovative dual-purpose rainwater tanks. Our first product we are selling is the lounge tank which is a water tank that doubles as an outdoor lounge. It is particularly targeted at people that don’t have enough outdoor space and it allows them to get an outdoor entertaining area while doing their bit for the environment (or abiding by mandatory water efficiency targets as the case may be). I’ve attached a photo of a Lounge Tank but there is more information on our website http://www.rosemarkwatertanks.com.au

Would love to hear your thoughts or even any contacts you may have as we would love to get this product into stores.

Keep up the great work FS! You’ve certainly helped me get to where I am now.

Cheers,
    Mark

Past-Member
    • Total posts: 1,815

Welcome and congratulations! What fantastic products! I think you have a winner idea there. Sincerely wishing you much success!

affgar
    • Total posts: 123

Very nice innovation! Congrats :)
    I am a huge fan of environmentally sustainable & efficiency products!

Nice one :D

Rosemark
    • Total posts: 17

Thanks KarenC and Affgar! Appreciate the feedback! The real driver was to try and get water tanks into places that can’t normally fit them because the greater the water tank adoption the better for the environment.
    Cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.