Home Forums New here? Share your story Input on https://dealsmate.com.au marketing and growth

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dealsmate8
    • Total posts: 6

Hi Guys,
    I am new here so please be nice to me. If I am breaking any rule, which I don’t want to, just give me a hint and I will never repeat it again :)

I work with Dealsmate as partner and I have been working with various suppliers to work out our eCommerce platform – it is not perfect in any way but we are not veterans in any sense either. Currently it holds the inventory of more than 10,000 products and continuously increasing every month or so by talking and integrating with other suppliers. I am looking forward to getting some inputs on the marketing and growth side of the eCommerce platform – dealsmate.com.au

Anybody, can you please share some insight on how to tackle the Marketing and growth of the platform like I have. I am pretty satisfied with the current volume of orders and precisely the return of investment but certainly looking forward to taking it to the next level.

Thanks
    Avi

PS_Accelerate
    • Total posts: 3

Hi Avi,

what’s your data telling you? Are you analysing it? It’s a bit hard to make any suggestions without knowing what exactly you’ve already done and the RÓI on such actions, and your budget. If your budget is low perhaps focus on growing organically on social media. If you have some space in your budget, consider A/B testing ads. Again, these are very general ideas, but also simple enough to start/stop fairly quickly depending on results.

cheers, Paula

Paul – FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 3,116

Have you thought about putting any deals up on ozbargain?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.