Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Interactive marketing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nickhalden
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi guys,

Been a longtime reader of the site but this it my first post. Anyways I’ve heard abit the last few days about interactive marketing for businesses. Basically its games for iphones like candy crush etc.. that feature a companies branding in it. Apparently large companies pay tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands for these games like lynx recently did. Theres this company that now makes these types of games much cheaper for small businesses (my mate got a quote for 1k for his shop). I was just wondering about the opinion of some of FS users as to whether this type of marketing could be a good feature to add to my marketing campaign.

Thanks.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Nick, and welcome,

I don’t think anyone will be able to advise you on whether this is an appropriate strategy for your business without knowing more about what you do.

Please feel free to share some more info about your business with us.

All the best,
    Jayne

PerfectNotes-Kathy
    • Total posts: 500
    Up

Hi Nick,

Jayne is right :) You need to decide whether your target market would be playing those games – that is the only way to work out if you should spend any money on it.

Kathy

Y LearnMarketing
    • Total posts: 37
    Up

Just a quick note, Google Adwords display network does let you place your ads on mobile sites & apps.

You can set it up & run some tests easily.

The CTR can be low, but also cheaper than Google search network usually.

Thanks,

King Creative
    • Total posts: 27
    Up

Hi Nick,

Custom made games for mobile, tablets and desktop are becoming more popular and they’re cheaper to develop now. We know of games made for educational and music purposes that have worked well for the client. I think the success of these types of marketing really depends on your product and target market. If you could elaborate on those that would be great. Also the quote your friend was given may only be for the design of the game but not include the back end costs.

Hope that helps.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.