Home – New Forums Find the help you need Interior Designers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    erinna
    Participant
    • Total posts: 135
    Up
    ::

What is the best avenue to find interior designers? Especially if Im looking for specific styles?

I have some products I would like to showcase, which are very bright, colourful and not to every designers style, and Id love to know if there is an easier research method than trawling Google or Yellow Pages and websites.

And if there is anyone in this industry on the forum, Id love to pick your brain about the best way to approach. Im planning on ringing, emailing details/catalogue, and then making an appointment to show my work if it appeals – but not sure if this is the way to do it (Im sure I will learn pretty quickly if its not ;) ). Any help would be greatly appreciated though!

sam_leader
    • Total posts: 660
    Up

Hi erinna,

I hope someone has a good recommendation for you. Also here are a list of Interior Designers in our directory, possibly worth a scour to see if there’s anyone near you who may fit the bill.

Good luck!

Sam

sam_leader
    • Total posts: 660
    Up

Hi erinna,

I hope someone has a good recommendation for you. Also here are a list of Interior Designers in our directory, possibly worth a scour to see if there’s anyone near you who may fit the bill.

Good luck!

Sam

Kim McFayden
    • Total posts: 30
    Up
    erinna, post: 114418 wrote:
    What is the best avenue to find interior designers? Especially if Im looking for specific styles?

I have some products I would like to showcase, which are very bright, colourful and not to every designers style, and Id love to know if there is an easier research method than trawling Google or Yellow Pages and websites.

And if there is anyone in this industry on the forum, Id love to pick your brain about the best way to approach. Im planning on ringing, emailing details/catalogue, and then making an appointment to show my work if it appeals – but not sure if this is the way to do it (Im sure I will learn pretty quickly if its not ;) ). Any help would be greatly appreciated though!

Hi there, I’m in the interior design industry. I prefer to get an email or catalogue first to see if it’s the type of product we are likely to specify rather than a cold call first. Then if I get a follow up call I organise a meeting with product samples if I’m interested.

Cheers
    Kim

Kim McFayden
    • Total posts: 30
    Up
    erinna, post: 114418 wrote:

Hi there, I’m in the interior design industry. I prefer to get an email or catalogue first to see if it’s the type of product we are likely to specify rather than a cold call first. Then if I get a follow up call I organise a meeting with product samples if I’m interested.

Cheers
    Kim

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Up

Hi Erinna – not my field at all – but thought you might like to know that the link in your signature is broken – I am getting an error when I click on Erinna Imagery… :)

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Up

Hi Erinna – not my field at all – but thought you might like to know that the link in your signature is broken – I am getting an error when I click on Erinna Imagery… :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.