• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Scott Brown
    • Total posts: 26
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

I was hoping to find a small / family business looking to implement an internal recruitment system, or to have one put in.

Let me explain: for a couple of years I have run a nice little recruitment agency, and all the research that I have done suggests that small / solo businesses usually cannot afford the high agency costs and don’t have the best knowledge when it comes to a recruitment process to bring it good people and avoid the cost and stress of a bad hire. This means they are largely ignored by the recruitment industry and can miss out on the best hiring techniques and methods.

So, to address that, I have developed an arm of my business that deals in giving this sector a recruitment process that is robust, future-proof and designed to give a streamlined approach to hiring. Think of it like this: you have a financial plan, a marketing plan, sometimes built from outside help, so why not a hiring plan? That’s my theory, anyway.

So hence my question. For research purposes, I would like to offer this service to a small business (no charge, of course), to ensure it fits well within the plans of small business, and is indeed a viable option.

The only things I will need in return is feedback (obviously!), and maybe a referral or two if it is proved to be worthwhile!

If this sounds interesting, please call me on 0414 872 147, or email me at scott.brown@sbrecruitment.com.au. There is more info at my website, under ‘Recruitment Consulting’

Thanks heaps,
    Scott

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.