Home – New Forums Starting your journey International web developing business/subcontractor

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tomas
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Firstly I am studying, and I intend to do some subcontract website development and design for some companies based in Slovakia. My country of origin is Slovakia, and I am currently based in Sydney as a full time student with intention to stay in Australia for longer period of time.
    I have been asked to do some subcontract work for a few companies in Slovakia, so far. Although I reckon that based on my references there will be more companies interested to hire me as a subcontractor in order to deliver their website solutions (like web design, logo design, new website design) in near future.
    I will be dealing with and hiring other web design developers from different parts of the world, mainly from Asia. Those companies or individuals will be delivering the services based on my requirements and when the work is done, I will deliver final solutions to companies in Slovakia.
    At the moment I don’t have ABN nor Sole Trader status. Please would you give me an advice where to start or any valued insight into this matter? Thank you.

ray_223
    • Total posts: 594
    Up

Hi Tomas,

Since you’re starting out I strongly advice that you make an appointment with your local Business Enterprise Centre:

http://www.becaustralia.org.au/

They will be able to advise on all these matters plus much more.

btw, it’s a free service (not sure if it is free for non residents though?)

All the best

tomas
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Although I’m not in Australia at the moment due my holidays. I will appreciate any advices, or comments in regard of this matter. Big Thank You.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.