Home – New Forums Other discussions Interview with Robert Gerrish, Flying Solo founder

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    small business marketing
    • Total posts: 94
    Up
    ::

Hi Folks, I thought you might be interested in an interview I did today with Robert Gerrish.

Here is the link:

http://su.pr/2VKojs

Enjoy

Gary

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

Thanks Gary and Robert for a very interesting interview

Astrid
    • Total posts: 459
    Up

Great read, thanks!

small business marketing
    Up

Hi Guys, I am glad you liked the interview.

I was wondering, is anyone out there interested in participating in a similar style of interview?

I would love to interview small business owners, in the trenches so to speak, to get your take on what marketing has, and has not, worked for you.

Your interview will be published on my site, tweeted to hundreds of followers, and linked to from a site with a sub million (ok, month and weekly rating – not 3 months yet) Alexa ranking…

Let me know by email if you are interested, gary at small-business-marketing-australia.com

Cheers
    Gary

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

There are heeps of interesting people on this forum, dont ask them just send an email to those that interest you people such as Leala, Astrid, Peppie, and one not to be missed is Numberz and there are many many more that fit. There are so many wonderful people on this forum and they are shy at saying “What about me , what about me” As I say dont ask approach direct.

small business marketing
    Up
    Burgo, post: 19758 wrote:
    There are heeps of interesting people on this forum, dont ask them just send an email to those that interest you people such as Leala, Astrid, Peppie, and one not to be missed is Numberz and there are many many more that fit. There are so many wonderful people on this forum and they are shy at saying “What about me , what about me” As I say dont ask approach direct.

Burgo, you have a good point, and it is what I have been doing. But, I can only contact so many people each week and I wanted to put it out there if anyone that I have not yet contacted (and there are more people I have not than those I have), I wanted people to know they could contact me as I really enjoy interviewing small business owners and the like.

So, yes I am and will continue to connect directly with people, but if I am yet to connect with someone, and that someone would like to be interviewed, you know where to find me.

Cheers
    Gary

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.