Home – New Forums Other discussions Interviews with Flying Solo members and more

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Unique Imprints
    • Total posts: 110
    Up
    ::

Hi there!

We’re really pleased to be able to share with you our latest interview with Wendy Flack, from Couple It. An active member of Flying Solo and inventor!! We’d love you to come over to our Small Business Insights blog series and check out her story. You can visit the blog here.

It seems lots of you have taken the time to read the different interviews we’ve published this year and we really appreciate it. If you would like to share your story, we would love to hear from you. You can email me at annie@uniqueimprints.com if you would like to know more.

Thanks!

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

What a great interview Annie hehehehe

No, seriously, I appreciate the opportunity you are giving to myself and other FS members. Your interviews are always an interesting read.

Wendy :)

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

No, seriously, I appreciate the opportunity you are giving to myself and other FS members. Your interviews are always an interesting read.

Unique Imprints
    Up
    Couple It, post: 113049 wrote:

Thanks Wendy :)

Unique Imprints
    Up
    Couple It, post: 113049 wrote:

Thanks Wendy :)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Annie, I’d like to second Wendy’s thanks for making this opportunity available to our community. :)

And thanks Wendy for sharing more of your story with us, :)

Jayne

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Annie, I’d like to second Wendy’s thanks for making this opportunity available to our community. :)

And thanks Wendy for sharing more of your story with us, :)

Jayne

Unique Imprints
    Up

Thanks Jayne – we’re really happy to involve Flying Solo members – we’ve really enjoyed being part of this great community! And everyone here has had such a unique journey to starting their own business and we just find it fascinating.

We’re looking forward to being able to share more Flying Solo member interviews in the future!

If anyone is interested, please feel welcome to get in touch with me :) The interview process is really simple!

Unique Imprints
    Up

Thanks Jayne – we’re really happy to involve Flying Solo members – we’ve really enjoyed being part of this great community! And everyone here has had such a unique journey to starting their own business and we just find it fascinating.

We’re looking forward to being able to share more Flying Solo member interviews in the future!

If anyone is interested, please feel welcome to get in touch with me :) The interview process is really simple!

Unique Imprints
    Up

Hi Folks

For those of you who are interested in our little blog that interviews a small business owner each month, our latest interview is on the blog. In May we interviewed a Canberra based photographer and you can check out the full details here:

Small Business Insights Interview

Love to hear your thoughts :)

Annie

P.S. If you are interested in being interviewed please get in touch :)

Unique Imprints
    Up

Hi Folks

For those of you who are interested in our little blog that interviews a small business owner each month, our latest interview is on the blog. In May we interviewed a Canberra based photographer and you can check out the full details here:

Small Business Insights Interview

Love to hear your thoughts :)

Annie

P.S. If you are interested in being interviewed please get in touch :)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.