Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Into the independent world by June 2013!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Logistics System Guy
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

My name is Gavin Yip – a 20 years+ veteran in the space of design and implementation of IT enabled logistics business solutions. And, I am also a newbie in the world of Independent Professionals.

My profession is very much an engineering work. Yet, at its core, it is an art where the critical success factor counts on getting people working seamlessly with processes and technologies in delivering business value day in and day out.

Surely, I am eager to offer my expertise to the right organizations. I am equally eager to network with other independent professionals for possible mutual referral or even collaborative prospecting effort.

You can find my further details here and you are welcome to link up with me.

Regards,

Gavin Yip
    Independent Business Solution Professional – Supply Chain & Logistics

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

Welcome Gavin, good to have you here. We look forward to seeing you share your wisdom on the forums.

Robert and the FS Crew

NoBillsForever
    • Total posts: 21
    Up

Hi Gavin:

Welcome aboard Mate. I have been a Logistics manager in fortune 200 and I know this is an ever green field. IT solutions in to this field is definitely a Good idea.

All the Best and look forward to share your wisdom.

Cheers

Chetan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.