Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Intro at long last

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    BPi Strategies
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hi FS community,

David here, I have been lurking in the background for some time now and thought it was time to introduce myself and my offerings.

I am a not so conventional accounting geek, for the last 30 odd years I have crunched the numbers and more mainly in the manufacturing industry across three countries. I have been in Brisbane (someone has to be !!) for the last ten years and loving it. I am a member of the Institute of Public Accountants (who I hear you say !! They are the 3rd accounting association in Australia), registered BAS agent and Xero advisor.

I took the plunge to go out on my own and started up BPi Strategies to assist businesses with performance and process improvements. My offerings to the SME market include:

Computerised accounting/bookkeeping system setup and training
    Bookkeeping Services
    BAS Services and electronic lodgement (Registered BAS Agent)
    Payroll
    Monthly Management Account Reporting
    Operating & Cash Budgets / Forecasts
    Product Costing
    Variance Analysis
    Business and accounting policies and procedures
    Strategy planning
    Xero and MYOB
    Please note that I DO NOT offer financial planning or income tax advice

If you are looking for small business advice or someone to run the numbers and do not mind a slightly eccentric and humorous (yes we can be sometimes !!) confidant, then drop me a line (email should be at the bottom of this post if I have set my profile correctly)!!

I look forward to contributing to the FS forums and hopefully forming lasting working relationships with some of you.

Regards
    David

Wordsmith
    • Total posts: 194
    Up
    BPi Strategies, post: 208121 wrote:
    If you are looking for small business advice or someone to run the numbers and do not mind a slightly eccentric and humorous (yes we can be sometimes !!) confidant, then drop me a line (email should be at the bottom of this post if I have set my profile correctly)!!

Love this!
    Welcome to Flying Solo :)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi David,

Nice to meet you – thanks for your great introduction!

I think you’ll find lots of opportunities to contribute to our many chats about bookkeeping services and processes, so will look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome to the gang :)
    Jayne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.