Home Forums New here? Share your story Intro & help please :)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Elisi
    • Total posts: 4

Hey Gorgeous Solo Flyers,

i’m excited to have discovered you :)

Who is me? Weeeeell, I’m The Mindset Alchemist & The Spiritual Doula amongst other things :)
    I ran a therapy biz up in Port Hedland, Western Australia for about 12 years & 3 years ago, opportunity knocked so I packed up & chose the digital nomad lifestyle which I adore :) Currently using Bali as my base.

Until recently I’ve kept my PH address as I was renting out my house & just used a PO Box for mail. I have now sold my property & need a virtual address for official business, ie banks, ATO etc. I have a PO box which is checked regularly, so don’t need all the services offered by most virtual office companies so I’m wondering what options there are that don’t cost >$25 a month :)

TIA & looking forward to exploring this forum :)
    Stay Special
    Lisa aka Elisi

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,472

Do you still have an accountant over here, some will allow you to use their address.

Elisi

Thanks Gorgeous,
    I’m trying to get my accountant to bring my books up to date so I can move to a new one! I’ll certainly keep that in mind when looking for a new accountant :)

GlenC
    • Total posts: 8

A digital nomad! How wonderful. I hope the weather in Bali is nice there at the moment and that life is treating you well. I’m green with envy! :)

I know there are virtual office services that you can use, I can’t see why they wouldn’t let you use their services if you are overseas. Depends how much it is I guess, sounds like Berts suggestion might be the way to go though :)

heylouise
    Participant
    • Total posts: 86

Hi and welcome Elisi. I hope you find the help you need here.

Elisi
    GlenC, post: 267671, member: 116297 wrote:
    A digital nomad! How wonderful. I hope the weather in Bali is nice there at the moment and that life is treating you well. I’m green with envy! :)

I know there are virtual office services that you can use, I can’t see why they wouldn’t let you use their services if you are overseas. Depends how much it is I guess, sounds like Berts suggestion might be the way to go though :)

Thanks Gorgeous, yes Bali is wonderful, the rainy season is just starting to make an appearance with heavy rain at night & glorious sunshine during the day :) I’m sure something will sort itself out re an address.

heylouise, post: 267672, member: 79034 wrote:
    Hi and welcome Elisi. I hope you find the help you need here.[/QUOTE
    :) Thanks for reaching out :)
    Elisi
    heylouise, post: 267672, member: 79034 wrote:
    Hi and welcome Elisi. I hope you find the help you need here.
    Thanks Gorgeous Girl,
    I’m sure I will :)
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.